Thread: Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I would love to be Milla Jovovich in a video game Resident Evil, because I think if this happens Resident Evil will have a completely new approach in a larger story and new game focuses on more hand to hand combat and the use of martial arts more than weapons. Let's put it this way if CAPCOM Ke6 feels you need to use the game play of Milla Jovovich. What’s your thought about this? I really wish to know about your opinion on this.

Re: Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I think having Alice in a game would be amazing. Skills would the movies, so I think the cool QTE could happen like jumping off the wall and kicking a dog in the face! It would also be able to go hand in hand with a tyrant with superhuman powers. For example, if a tyrant takes a swing at that could lead to blocked and could only strike back or make some type of suplex. There are a lot of interesting things such as that available from Alice in the game, I think it would be awesome, do not know about the rest of you.

Milla Character is what ruined the Resident Evil movies in the first place. I liked the first, but with the superpowers and kung fu all in ruins. Resident Evil is not a hand to hand combat. This is survival horror, and all you can get out alive. I would do all the "main character is a bow" for a spin, but Alice should never be added to the games. However, it would be totally against Milla Jovovich voice of a minor character or be an Easter egg as the team was RvB Halo 3 Ke6 however.

I must say that Paul WAS Anderson cannot write a script to save his life. It's like 15 years old when he writes. While he's writing, it's like, "I think people will like this" and "I love the way he did the scene in the movie, I put it here." Anderson has not brought anything new to the big screen. It's always something that has been done before. Another thing I think you should do is fire people make up for the deal. I mean it is not necessary to compensate. It's the zombie apocalypse cursed.

Hollywood is a black hole of unoriginality and sequels. Forward account the consequences that came out last year. Then count the coming year. Almost half of the movies are sequels. Almost 80% of all period films in the last year are in 3D. Almost none of them did so. Good managers with original movies to his credit are few and far between. But of course, all forms of media and art suffer from this, not only in the movies.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I like the film, but Alice should never come into play. Even in a spin-off or mercenaries, nothing. Once that happens, then the rest of the RE will become like in the movies. That cannot happen. RE is suffering enough, and Capcom is in hot bowls with fans as it is. The last thing you need to RE is Alice, the most hated of the RE series, being the main character in any installment RE.

RE films outside the degeneration are complete and utter crap, and maybe the first can be a bit saved if their speech as "one more" stories that happened in the main plot as RE2 and 3 after 24 before and after, but I cannot really believe they are "fans" of renewable energy that says they are good or even as a movie, silent hill, even their best all the RE movies together, these films are a complete, just a Hollywood trying to make the film a great game with a nice story. Very sad that exist in any shape or form, even his weapon of survival much better than the RE movies.