Thread: I am not able to finish EX-1 nightmares mission in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I am not able to finish EX-1 nightmares mission in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I cannot conclude EX-1 for the life of me. And now I'm really afraid of the later missions EX. Basically, everyone who has tried to play this mission (including me) often dies impaled on one or cubes Super Garrador Salvador sometime. The enemies are really making this level instakill impossible. The amazing thing needed to be in order to cope with all the bad guys? No matter how many we kill, more appear. What you guys think about it.

Re: I am not able to finish EX-1 nightmares mission in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

It is probably necessary to keep away from them, although it is tempting to attack his powerful melee against the monster of the dual nature of the saw or if you need a skill that gives resistance to kill instantly. Every time I see Garrador you can try running to shoot in the legs to fall face down on the floor so you can shoot at the back him. Barry's Loadout- Great, however not sufficient ammo for this mission. Krauser- While he does have dual rocket launchers, this is simply superior if you're certain the other person has an explosive load out for the additional bosses.

Re: I am not able to finish EX-1 nightmares mission in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

I Rebecca with the murderer of explosives, giants and some other skill that I forgot (probably combat) Super Salvador with a stun swim / mine and then melee him (stun gun), they must go to 2 hits As Garrador fall to the ground with a swim / mine and then go crazy with the spam you can always m.gun or your grenade launcher and know how to use an herb that gives invisibility right? Take advantage of when they approach.

I recommend you give Giant Killer. This helps a lot when taken by the boss characters. As for other skills, it depends on what you think is best. Medical Lv3 is useful and increases the herbal drops (at the expense of ammunition drops to take this into consideration). When fighting the great savior, use or influential weapons to astonish him (he falls to the knee), shoot a little round on it and then go after through a particular melee. After that turn around - or run forward - and free up space, obtain a few distances among you and him and utilize an additional grenade / mine / weapon to stun and repeat until dead.

The Garrador is easier if you have a pitcher G. with rounds Granada. Shoot him crumbling to the ground and then just go bezerk weak point. It takes less ammo and kills faster if done right. As for output load of weapons, Rebecca is good in addition to five free plants to help keep it alive. If you have a good shot, magnum Barry takes a Saviour too fast, but magnum ammo drops too low. His gun also crosses the wooden shields, so that's good too.

Always take part invincible when using herbs. If you think you will die, just use a weed and run away. The enemies will not harm or obtain this epigrammatic moment. I will as well help Sakura, if necessary, I took a few partners before finding one that could do it (I wanted the outcome of the SS). The partner of such horrible ending with him because he just stayed in the house by tearing down the stairs half the time, but at least kept alive.

If you are annoying to stay alive, usually do not have to worry regarding winning that much. The super Garrador particularly Salvador is what to be anxious, to get explosives. Rebecca Red9, Claire, and Krauser weapons are able to be recommended for this mission. Rebecca provide you the majority healing, and able to stun grenade fire a Super Salvador, simple creation of a melee stun gun, making it the preferred tactic of the stage. Having a backup would be nice to have a Krauser free pass to the boys with his rocket launcher. Red9 typically very strong, however not optional for the reason that it is hard to reload (unless you're covering).