Thread: After creating World Tool Sims 3 Town Life Stuff crashes

After creating World Tool Sims 3 Town Life Stuff crashes

Hi, Yesterday night I have try to use “create world tool” in my sims 3: Town Life Stuff for creating my world. But when I try to load sim 3 it tells me “The Sims3 Create a World Tool-Beta has crashed!” It’s so sad thing that every time it is crashing. I don’t know why it is crashing? If anyone has any idea then pleases reply. I want to create my world. Please tell me if any have suggestion. Please help.

Re: After creating World Tool Sims 3 Town Life Stuff crashes

Yes, I almost have the similar problem. I can’t update my game. I have tried most of all patches but it doesn’t work for me. Anyone have any successfully created their own world by using create world tool Then please reply. I am using windows xp for my home. I want to create my world. Please help I don’t know how to takeover this game. If anyone has overcome such situation in their past then please reply.

Yes I have the similar problem few weeks ago. So I just reinstall entire sim3. So I will suggest you try to uninstall it and try fresh installation of sims 3: Town Life Stuff. So try to install this way. If you have bye this DVD from some shop and its EA’s genuine DVD then mail EA sports they will tell you what to do in this situation. Hope this will help you.

I think you should try to update your graphic driver. It needs good graphic to load itself. Also you should have 128mg of graphic card on your computer. So just keep in mind all the system requirements are with you as motioned. Also I would like to suggest you that try to keep up to date your graphic driver to get best performance for any games. Hope this helps you.

Yes, you are rite you should update your graphic driver. Also I will suggest you to update your game. Because in past month my friend have suffer from similar problem, and after updating the game he is using create world tool without any kind of crashing. You can update your sims 3: Town Life Stuff and canting playing your games. But remember that you have to restart your system after each successful update. So just update and enjoy sims 3: Town Life Stuff, that’s it. Hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks, member I will update my game tomorrow as you suggest. Thanks again for the great reply. I will tell you what is happening latter. Hope it will work with me too and I will able to build my world using create world tool. Thanks again.