Thread: Does anybody like the Sims 3: town life stuff Pack.

Does anybody like the Sims 3: town life stuff Pack.

What I have heard of this forum complaint after complaint, what happens is one of the biggest SP in The Sims 3. Give some sympathy for developers who spend months in these gadgets. I am very excited about this RFP, and I think is the best so far. I defiantly be getting this. As a reminder, I'm not telling people to stop mouning. Please do not hesitate to quote in this thread and say what you think about this SP. What you guys think about it?

re: Does anybody like the Sims 3: town life stuff Pack.

Hello as per my experience I like the pack of accessories. Although find packages of material to be a bit of a scam, I'm probably still Sims get it, like all other things packs and expansions. Because I like the modern look of the burrows of rabbits, and new sites. I also like the new construction tools and mess of new objects. The laundry mat is sweet again and now you can put in all the bells. No more copy of Twin Brooks to the library.

I really like the look of this accessory pack. But for me, something that adds more elements is a big plus, I love having a variety to choose from. In fact, I pre-ordered it. No ground before the end of games, but had $ 25 JB Hi Fi voucher, consequently I thought why not! (Although it costs $ 28.) I was not engrossed at first, however I warmed to it. My Sunset Valley is looking actually good at the moment and thinks the rabbit hole new reality will shine. The clothing has changed my mind.

I'm excited about this SP. It will be the first to be purchased. At first I thought it was the style of the old days, but as soon as I saw that would be modern, that's when I decided to buy it. I love the modern style! Not only I have no idea why you are talking about taxes, but please, you know that not everyone who touches the lives of your Sims in the same country is not it? I mean, even if there was a "country overloaded" (btw, what country we're talking about? U.S.?) Not everyone cares.

Re: Does anybody like the Sims 3: town life stuff Pack.

I have to admit that at first I did not like the sound of this sp. After thinking about it and see pictures of new buildings, I have really wanted this sp. As someone said a sp add more things, which is what I like. I like having a variety of things to choose to Sims. I'm also looking forward to the renovation of Sunset Valley. Since I'm not a big builder, I will enjoy the upgrade of the neighborhood. Also the new part looks amazing in this ep.