Thread: The sim was accidently been deleted in the sims 3?

The sim was accidently been deleted in the sims 3?

Hello friend this is really a big problem for me now I am really frustrated with this and don’t know what to do now please help me I accidently deleted the sim and now I don’t know how to recover them I really don’t know what to do please help me please I don’t want to lose any of my sim I am sure you would be able to suggest me something over this please?

Re: The sim was accidently been deleted in the sims 3?

Well this is the same problem which I have faced quite a few time ago and I dint understood anything what to do and I just closed the game without saving anything and the sims were back on the previous save point I mean the check point and this was the best moment for me as I solved my problem on my own and that to so easily, and I was so happy to see my sims back and I would be suggest you the same and I hope you get the help for sure.

When I faced this problem I solved it out by the cheat code and the cheat code did helped me I have heard some people wasn’t been helped with this cheat code but it was strange to me that why they haven’t been able to get rid of the problem which was same as me and the solution was same but they weren’t able to solve it anyways the cheat code it press control button from the keyboard and the shift and c together and then type testingcheatsenabled true and then again press the control shift and c buttons and then type resetsim first name, lastname without any brackets and all simply as you write your name and it would be done.

Yap this code does works because it has worked with me and with some of my friends too and if it haven’t worked with anyone then they need to check it again are they inserting the right name right surname and everything because anything wrong in it would not let you complete the process and the cheat code isn’t rubbish many of players have been helped by it so just it out perfectly I am sure it would be helping you.

I know the simplest way to get the sims back and solve any problem in this game and that is with a collection of twallan's mods. SP, MC, ET, Register, and over here you can use the tools in the mods to recover missing or fix invisible sims. This is the easiest way to do it and I am sure you would be able to solve your problem in no time because this would give you all the fun back so off course you would be trying to do it with full interest and when the interest is take properly then you won’t be facing any problem for sure.

Why haven’t you tried by moving your sims to different house and all those stuffs which has been stated in the sims 3 site may that help you out and there are many simple ways to solve to solve all this and you would definitely solve these problem in some or the other way from one of these stated comments and there have been almost all the solution which really do work bets of luck carry the process out and definitely you would solve the problem.

Ya i am sure that the cheat code would be working because the same problem was faced by me and one of my friend did solved this problem by the cheat code only and it was in front of me so i have full confidence that it would be solving your problem just check it out and see if that is really working with you to and i hope it should work 100 percent. there would be no problem at all with that easy to do and sure solution

Guys cheat code worked and this was really a great help from you all and i really needed this type of help because i was so upset of loosing one of sims and i just cant manage a single sim to be loosed up so realy very big thanks from me and i would tell you really you all rock and keep helping me in this manner i am not a good solution finder on my own so i would be needing help from you all many time.