Thread: I think Resident Evil 6 is totally different than its previous series

I think Resident Evil 6 is totally different than its previous series

The series will observe a total renovation through the next entry on every level. However we can’t fail to remember regarding all the previous entries that have go in front to the formation of many possibilities for the authorization. I can’t articulate if we’re going to build it (Resident Evil 6) survival horror or a shooter, however I am able to say that it’ll be totally dissimilar. Wasn't Resident Evil 4 an overhaul? Do we necessitate a revamp another time previously? I estimate subsequent to the lackluster reaction toward Resident Evil 5, Capcom consider it's time to restore things yet another time.

Re: I think Resident Evil 6 is totally different than its previous series

Re6 not be exclusive to Wii2, no need to worry about that. As for the specifications of the Wii, so I doubt it will be more powerful than a 360. Nintendo lives in the moment so it would never do a "future proof" console like PS3 or greatly extend your life, like the 360 so its power can be slightly higher than a PS3. Of course, the graphics power that if Nintendo has no memory behind it. The PS3/360 is so limited in that department. In any case, the "RE" game that could be in development for wii2 can be a unique time or the first of many multiplatform games.

Nintendo will not have any luck in getting another exclusive Capcom given their history together unless wii2 if it is radically additional powerful and dissimilar from present consoles that I discover hard to believe. I made sure to highlight Rumor. I'm not sure Re6 could be, however I doubt it. Capcom know that most likely be a port of RE5 Gold Edition. Re6 if it is I'm confident that will not be exclusive to wiiHD.

Basically, Kawata is being translated from Japanese to Spanish, then Spanish to English. Do not worry too much about what he says. Much can be literally lost in translation. Lest we forget he also said that the Apocalypse was a "direct sequel to Resident Evil 5," which now is completely ambiguous and does not make much sense. He has also done a lot of comments about ORC that seem out of place or, to say the least, people seem to be taking out of context. Therefore, with a grain of salt. I do not think this is something serious to worry about.

Part of me hopes is another Chronicle game but the things I've been reading about the successor to the Wii. It would be a loss of just making another one of those games. Going with what Inafune said Takeuchi and on Re6, not to mention the rumor that the new console will be shown at E3. I think there's a good chance that this could be Re6. This news could mean everything or nothing. For some motive I just pictured a FPS staring Mila Jovovich's voice.

Basically what I see the Wii 2 is a system that is equal to the power specifications of the PS3 and 360, which ultimately means it cannot be true 3-way cross-platform development for games. Thus, in future games as Ke6 not limited to the PS3 and 360, but will also be able to leave on the Nintendo console and contrary to what happened with Resident Evil 5. As for what will Ke6. I have no idea right now, but I have serious doubts that it will be a rail shooter.

I'm not sure what to make of this. There should be no doubt in their minds that would make survival horror, or at least incorporate. =S approximating Revelations. Not a shooter in the making. Ugh. I certainly hope that they will not go that way. Ke6 not, that is what is ORC. I am most definitely looking forward to hearing about your ad and the first bit of information. = D Hopefully a couple of characters return of the veteran. I prefer not to have a new cast. Veteran horror characters w / survival would make me very happy.