Thread: Alex Wesker looks like the only main focus in Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries 3D

Alex Wesker looks like the only main focus in Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries 3D

I presently took notice of an interesting fact. That fact is Alex Wesker, the twelth of thirteen children. Alex wesker was prepared through Ozwell E. Spencer to turn out to be one of a superior contest of humans. The scheme involved the kidnapping of a number of children are measured "superior" DNA. The children then Wesker would be given the name in honor of the chief investigator of the project. That was interesting because Albert was thought to be the only survivor. Alex Wesker had more control and greater strength.

Re: Alex Wesker looks like the only main focus in Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries 3D

Albert Wesker is considered the last survivor of the project by Alex W Spencer betrayed and took the secrets of immortality with him. Spencer mistake because Alex Spencer believed to be the most loyal and gifted children. Since we could analyze the style of fighting an opponent and just by looking at copy. Alex was carrying out experiments in the South Seas on an island in Spencer. Alex investigated and Spencer studied the virus in categorize to discover the undisclosed of immortality for him, but later betrayed him to steal secrets from him.

Re: Alex Wesker looks like the only main focus in Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries 3D

This is in the air, for the reason that at this point, we are not convinced whether they are carrying on the canon to date at all, chances are they will, however after that, how, and what would remain as part of the central conflict? I would not say that Alex would be the main antagonist, but rather one of the assistants. There are plenty of other companies in the CPG, and presumably, at least one of them is involved / s of the Organization.

Well, if the current barrel is wesker dies, not the best original Wesker take over? Since it is currently investigating changes in three major virus, Progenitor, T and G virus. But of course, has yet to agree that will surface over time. Also for the main protagonist of the candidates I see is Claire Redfield or chambers of Rebecca. Partners see Barry or a most up-to-date character. It's presently my thought for the main characters.

I acknowledge that point, however, personally I do not think all the melodrama about a single megalomaniac super villain pulling all the strings really fits the premise of SR. IMO, that does not fit when they brought back for CVX Wesker, who did not fit when they replaced Umbrella with Wesker, and definitely did not fit when they arrived at the conclusion of the "history" (a villain only one) that started in RC. Basically, anything goes at this time. They have not released new information about Re6, or even announced anything beyond the existence of a Re6.

I would rather see RS be executed with a major art, i.e. through the involvement of the BSAA in a way that reflects the current real-world view of anti-terrorism forces, better use of mechanics to create a game compatible with horror, not only, but general vulnerability and anxiety, and so on. There is much potential in the ER, and everything would have to be a director with a vision. Instead of relying on its brand as a point of sale and inertia canon to explain things that would be good to see the creative direction that is creative.

I do not want you wearing something like Wesker. I want her to take him and four eyes and maybe you would like global domination, but not to destroy those who turned it into a super-human. As argument revenge and kills everyone in his way, that somehow involves the BSAA and TERRA. The mystery of Alex Wesker is awesome, but I would not do him / her main villain, because it seems like you're going to seek revenge, because Chris and Sheva Albert died in RE5. Capcom has a lot of opportunities to do other characters as the main villain of awarding the characters are introduced to the series fell by the wayside.