Thread: How do you take Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D Canon

How do you take Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D Canon

Now Before I even say anything, I know very well that RE0-5 ARE CANON, so that’s not the debate. How do you end RE's story. What do you consider to be canon? How do you interpret the story for yourself? I am going to make an example of what I'm talking about. Out of random, I'm going to select a television show. Let’s say Charmed which had 8 seasons on air. Any idea on this? Please let me know if you find anything about this.

Re: How do you take Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D Canon

I consider those 3 games to be the story of RE for me. Now i know a lot of you may not agree with this. But I have my reasons. It avoids all the plotholes. I'm not sure I understand the question in the OP. Are you asking us which events are canon in games that had variable events like RE2 Leon A vs. Claire A or the specific decisions Jill made in RE3 or who was captured in RE1 and who was running around investigating.

It is more than an agreement to personal interpretation, that is, "What interpretation of RE canon seems more logical that you can include as much or as little of today's standards as you would like?” Personally, I think RE1 GC and two obstetrician’s canon, and leave it at that. Why just those? Because when it comes to this, the arches of the frame to set the main characters as protagonists also heralded the end of Umbrella, a united front, they have a chance, and if given the chance, Umbrella lose the things he did and franchise hunch. Survival is now, not sure, but a guarantee for future events. Alternate endings are no longer plausible, but they are just afterthoughts.

Leave the door open for a dismantling of Umbrella, but also leaves the window open for a victory Umbrella, where all the tests etc / Umbrella collected against suddenly becomes useless, and the survivors are hunted and killed in power, canonically. The final fee would be satisfactory chapter in the tragic sense, and would end on high note with horror relentless, even in the face of a real David / Goliath defense, the horror still haunt the survivors.

I'm going with the idea that everything and nothing is canon. This goes back to the idea that all games are a reminder made by the characters. I do not think we're playing games that are developed, but playing each character's interpretation of the facts. It ties in with the typewriter, which act as a diary. All events are subjective to the characters and why there are so many variations. This is common. When people tell stories of events before the facts are often mixed or altered based on what they want to remember.

The main characters escape from their first encounter with the T-Virus in the mountains Arklay (before RE0 was, of course). Their leader and mastermind of the, Wesker is supposedly dead. In RE3, Jill escapes from Raccoon City. The T-Virus was killed along with the city. The fall of Umbrella (founders of the virus) occurs. It summarizes the story quite well. Before the games after RE3 were made, this seemed ideal. The brain was dead, along with your project and company.

I believe that all the original canon stories (as in Resident Evil 2 is history and not the interpretation of the dark side in spite of the original stories in such securities as the mission Leon and Krauser’s are) even Gaiden is said that the canon no, but you can easily fit into the timeline somewhere, as there are huge differences in it. For example BOW is held in Leon and was rescued with Barry. Lion down with the ship, but survives and washes up in a strange island.