Thread: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: How Does Wesker Know Lisa

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: How Does Wesker Know Lisa

I really don’t know how’s this possible. Wesker Seems To Know Who Lisa Is By Calling Her Name & Acting Cool With Her. However Looking At Wesker's Report II. It Says That Even When He Left Researching He Still Did Not Know Who Lisa Was Or Her Name. Anyone have any idea about this? Any clue, how this possible? I really not understand this point anyway. If anyone gets anything or any idea about this than, please provide me too.

Re: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D: How Does Wesker Know Lisa

He did not know. His meeting with Lisa and execution of the mansion on the stage of The Renaissance is not canon. Officially, used the confusion caused by the arcs of Running Wild to escape. Lisa was just added to extend the game. Except it was not. Spencer was the only person who knew who she was, that was the point. For Birkin and Wesker, was merely a test subject. Wesker II Report homemade hammers.

There is one scenario in Umbrella Chronicles is 'totally' canon. Even Umbrella Final Dark Legacy is fallible (Talos narrate Sergei mutation "as he is meant to be fighting Wesker, on one side). The beginning is an alternate history in which only the meeting with Ivan Sergei and fight canon. Nightmare is, again, alternative, and the only thing canon is that Rebecca met Richard. And so on.

As is the canon until there is a contradiction then it is non-canon, and accepting it as a plothole mean that there is a flaw in the oh so great history of Resident Evil? Rebirth contradicts the fact that Wesker doesn't know Lisa Trevor, and drags out the self-destruct sequence ways beyond its limit in biohazard. Umbrella Chronicles was made after the reports, which can take only part of the canon and anything that contradicts what has been said is not canonical extra fee to avoid plotholes.

Trying to be a know it does not work for you. Have you played this game at least this time. The developers have already said in the past that not everything in the game must be taken at face value. There are lots of things added in play. The scenarios are being re-narration of past events from a different perspective and most of them are worthless from the perspective of history. A lack of a better term, are fillers. Made to accommodate the fact that the game is a rail shooter.

The first scene is the same guide that scene where Wesker and Birkin walk from the elevator in the Underground Laboratory Biohazard 0. Only Birkin is a freak and who are in the control room. Dialogue is the same, so it's the same scene. In Contacts, Wesker takes a complicated and dangerous route to training facilities, where at zero, just take the elevator. This is due to the stage in UC serves to extend the game and play as much as possible.

UC and DC are only "light" versions of the canon of fact for the newcomers. For example, I hate the way he changed personalities Annette and Alexia. Annette: I'll save William because I still even when he is a monster, the G-Virus nerd and I'm a bad mother to kill William and just because your work and yes, now I am a better mother. Alexia: bitch intelligent, malicious-minded obsession to become a "queen" who loves his brother ugly crazy bitch