Thread: Cannot build satellites while playing Space Race in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Cannot build satellites while playing Space Race in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I am playing as Denmark in the Sandbox mode, and I'm trying to win the space race. So far I'm the one who had built the space shuttle and have a command center; U.S. etc. had completed only 1% of all the necessary buildings. For some reason you cannot build satellites or find any page where you can build. I am able to choose the "launch pad Space Shuttle" and press "preview satellites" but I see no satellites or anywhere they can for their construction.

Re: Cannot build satellites while playing Space Race in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I think something is wrong with the space race, is like the "game" I do not think that satellites have been discovered and not because they can build. Also the first space race 2 boxes (send a satellite into space, and the next) were completed before the nations had actually built the launch pad. The nations only have the technology, but none has finished the necessary buildings, so do not think the "send a satellite into space" and the next goal should be a success for everyone.

When I left the box on the top of the "space race" of the page that says "satellite", then all the boxes are checked, except one called "satellite" Holding the mouse over the icon that says (Milestone 1, the requires satellite technology). When I go to my research page and click "technology known" and browse through, then on the page of "science" that says "satellites." Double-click "satellite" I can read what it says "been reached"

I also double checked that I have this technology and is on my web technology to a technology called and when I double-click the website of the investigation say "been reached." I have researched below all the technicians and they all are confirmed, the two technicians in red is my problem, since the space race I do not think I have, but we do have them. I do not think it is even possible that further research in the space race, if you have no previous technology required. So if I did not have "satellite", then it will unlock the next item available research.

I am the only one in the game who has completed the construction of buildings in the space program, so I do not understand why the first goal of the space program may be "complete" when it will not recognize that they have the necessary technology. Also the aim of space the first race, "called" satellite actually completed long before I had all the necessary technology and since I'm the only one who has completed build and required the buildings than any other nation could have up is simply impossible. You cannot launch any rocket into space without buildings.

I have a few hours removed from the game and fresh install with latest patch, and started a new save game. Still I have the same problem. In the "space race" on the page in the satellite icon change when researching technology "satellite" but I have a "mission complete". Pressing the 3D map and choose the orbital launch platform and then I am not able to see the designs they can produce and satellites into orbit.

I do not know if this could perhaps be related. But I realized that one of the pre-required technologies "just before the satellite technology" is a bit "weird." During the investigation of the technology that it bought the U.S. rather than when I was about 40% done to save time and move in the space race. The technician said to have been achieved, but I was wondering if you might have an effect that bar technology research showing 100% not investigated.