Thread: Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is the first game you played in this series

Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is the first game you played in this series

The first resident evil ps1. I was playing as Jill, Chris and we went and saved the final at Jill helicopter was not asleep. She rested her head on Chris's shoulder and hand. XD perfect ending. Director's cut, 2, 3, 4, 5, Zero, Remake I think the order was. I do not remember if I played Remake Zero or before the other. So I could have played before Remake zero, but I'm not sure. For now, I wonder if RE4 was the first game which was exhibited at the show. Call tests a theory.

Re: Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is the first game you played in this series

The first game I saw and "play" was RE3, but I do not play that until recently one after the first time you see Nemesis (which must have been 9 or 10 at the time, my cousin and I had rented let’s play a little). RE4 was the first game of the series he had and played until the end. In the end, however, was left with a lot of questions about the plot. Who exactly is this Wesker? What was the agreement between Ada and Leon? What really happened in Raccoon City? Instead of simply getting online for answers, I went and bought Remake, and began my journey for the rest of the main RE games.

Re: Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is the first game you played in this series

The first RE game I was exposed to RE2. I've seen my cousin’s house and after playing Parasite Eve for the first time I played as Claire, who died as soon as I started because I had no idea what I was doing and eating to death. Re1 later acquired the Directors cut and fell in love with her. Moreover all fans of RE-action will not be big fans of Capcom. This means that all those who played RE4 first. That prevents us from entering wars. On the contrary, we all share a common interest, and unite, almost like family.

The theory is that probably most of the users are called the multitude of action instead of survival horror. You lose, Blyss. For most are supportive of the classics. Me? I started with the director's cut, the Dualshock. First hit whether RE2 or RE3. I cannot seem to remember. In fact, I do not even remember how I got a hold of these games. Either way you broke up, I'm glad you gave me a hand of these games. I noticed an ad for Code Veronica. Suddenly, I could have had an epiphany, because soon acquire CLC for the PS2.

When RE1 had beaten in the first place, I mean that was stuck to assign. But the worst part for me was the destruction and understanding of the books had to examine the books to get the medals. Knowing this, I already had an advantage when it came to the CLC. I still remember CVX, first played on the Dreamcast in the apartment of my sister, who moved a. The game had been very difficult for quite some time. All I remember is I was Code V.

Reading your story about being trapped me back to my court managers RE days. I had no idea what to do with the paintings and switches. I was stuck wandering around the house almost 2 ½ weeks. Until my cousin said I had to put the switches in the paint in order? I said what? And then, finally was able to advance in the game. I even delayed the game more than once for the reason that I thought I did something wrong.

Resident Evil 4 was the first RE game I played, but had seen the movie before playing it. I was looking for a horror game and told him it was a horror game, so I have it. Second game I got was REUC I wanted to know more about the background story and see if I like ancient history. And I did. I also wanted to know more about Wesker. Older games were hard to find, so we played in the order received. You know you're a fan if you like all games, even if you do not like.