Thread: Crysis 2 Patch 1.9 added Features

Crysis 2 Patch 1.9 added Features

Nowadays the patch for Crysis 2 is 1.9 and all its DX11 goodness. Anytime at crysis website, patch should be obtainable.
    • Added shadow Contact
    • Added DX11 benchmark
    • Added support for DX11 Crysis 2 (the following features only operate when the optional DX11 download here):
    • Displacement Mapping tessellation +
    • High quality Motion Blur HDR
    • Penumbra realistic shadows Variable
    • Sprite Bokeh base depth of field
    • Parallax Occlusion Mapping
    • Particle motion blurs, shadows and updates Art
    • Improved water rendering and the use of tessellation + displacement maps
    • Fixed issue with no jaw rockets shoot through broken window glass containing
    • Fixed rare difficulty that a user can not access MP with a valid CD key if you had formerly used an invalid CD key

Re: Crysis 2 Patch 1.9 added Features

You are a true pleasure with DirectX 11 and high-resolution quality. The lighting of the sun and the shadows are crazy! The mosaic of weapons will make your jaw drop! Now all I have to wait for my GTX 580s to reach your destination in the junk mail. The GTX 590 is getting real hot. “I just downloaded Patch 1.9 as well. Now I am installing packages and DX11 High Res and play this game! Finally I can play Crysis 2 of the form of his intention to be played.

With the 590, in campaign mode, I'm getting 'more or less 50 to 80 FPS. It in actuality makes your card to ask used for mercy. I cannot discontinue laughing .I have not tried MP yet. It is quite overloaded and slow to access even your account online. And I am extremely good fps. I am getting 50 to 80 fps when my setting is maximum i.e. all in ultra. I’m in actuality having pleasant time with it.

I am sure it will beat the 590 hands down. You have got to keep in mind, the GTX 590 is 2x GTX 580 chips, with about 180MHz lower clocks per GPU.consequently on the whole, we will be the similar, although it will be working by the side of 772MHz per core, in opposition to. the GTX 590 working' at 608MHz per core. Precisely. Not a big dissimilarity. Also, my card is running at 8x PCI-E X16 2.0 as an alternative of 2.0 like yours. So make a difference too. I have yet to wait and see if the Aurora 875W caught up with these two power hungry GPUs. I just might be running one today if it works.

I think the card will start to throttle at 97C, so it’s pretty warm. Usually it should be running around the mid 80's. Supply also ran around 89-91C in my case except I took the side panel off and opened the PCI cage door. This is why I got the 580s.full tire out out the back of the case. Played it and was at a stable 85c with the panel off and the door open. Category is bad. I have to accomplish that. Terrible cool plan? Oh well, it’s only crysis 2 that gives me those temp.

After installing the new patch and ultra-DX11 + textures, patches. I have the same problems with the frame rate, such as Crysis with. but only when I activated. So sync frame rate jumps from 35 to 60 in a secondhand you are looking and playing bad. I’ve seen over the net, I'm not the only one with this difficulty. The subsequent, if you play on a flat TV with HDMI FullHD, crysis is working at 24Hertz.Before patches Crysis 2 was running absolutely stable with 60 frames per HDMI on the TV itself.