Thread: Germany and Germany Unification in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Germany and Germany Unification in Supreme Ruler Cold War

There will be a representation of the German case? I wonder if I will have to unite the country through war or available through diplomacy. The special status of Germany during the Cold War certainly is simulated, and the unification should be possible by force or peaceful means. Anyone have any further information on this? I really want to know about this. Please if anyone get any idea than please let me know.

Re: Germany and Germany Unification in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Does "Stalin note of the 50 principles of simulation? These were the proposals of the Soviet part of Germany can be a united, neutral in Europe, similar to the way in Austria resulted in real life. After have been in Berlin at the time of German reunification, I wonder if there will be a reflection of the attitudes of the day. To wit: Many of my friends in West Germany and was afraid he did not like the idea that workers in Germany this to go into the economy and work for less, a paradigm shift by taking jobs, etc.

Perhaps a switch to support the offer in terms of who pays whom, and exactly how much time has passed cultures diverge. I imagine that if Germany had reunited a few years after World War II that cultures have merged devoid of incident. But the realism of time passing both caused (while he returned to Germany around the year '99-'02) to remain a vestige of the US vs. the mentality between East and West Germans. It may be programming a little thing worthwhile.

Western Poland and the Sudetenland were not filled with immigrants as other parts of Eastern Europe and East Prussia was never part of Poland and Russia before the Communist occupation in 1945. Western Poland and Bohemia conquered by Slavic tribes in 400 and later re-encorporated in the Holy Roman Empire, while Prussia was conquered and Christianized by the Teutonic Knights in the legacy of the Pope in Rome and the Polish king for 12 and 13 centuries.

Slavic tribes conquered Bohemia and western Poland in 400? Wow. If you take this, then conquered Germany and German ancestors 'moved' French ancestors in France. And do not forget the theory of science all humans come from Africa, evolved in many places not indecent. What do you mean by re-encoporating human rights education? Membership in EDH for each country (the king) voluntary. You can leave at will if they wish, but they need to join at the invitation of members. By the way- Bohemian king of Poland was voters (7-8 overall) of the EDH King (about 35 states - the numbers and names of the members move in time.