Thread: Can we play the game after nuclear war in Supreme Ruler : Cold War?

Can we play the game after nuclear war in Supreme Ruler : Cold War?

I love to play strategy games hence I am playing Supreme Ruler: Cold War on the computer of mine. Well I am having particular query which I wanted discus over here in this particular thread. I wanted to know whether I will be able to play the game after the nuclear war. I have come to know that after the nuclear war the game would over. Let me know if you are aware of any specific information in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we play the game after nuclear war in Supreme Ruler : Cold War?

Well I let you know that the main concept of the game is based on the cold war. This particular game is not associated with the post-apocalyptic kind of the Strategy game. I think this particular game would be over once the civilization which is associated into the game is destroyed completely. Hence this particular game would completely once there is nuclear war into the game to get the requirement of yours.

I don’t agree with the point which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Well I have noticed some of important implications of the developers and I have figure out that there would be no completion of the game if there is happening of the Nuclear war into the game. there would be little bit amount of gaming will remain in the game. if you really wanted to know what is going to be happen then you should make nuclear war and see what happens into the game.

Well I am expecting that there would be launching of the some of the Missiles in the game and it would definitely end the entire world. There should be cap limit regarding the usage of the nuclear missiles. Why because it can make huge damage in the game. if the missile is fallen at the Moscow and Paris than that particular zone will not be habitable at all. I would like the game if it tends to diminish the nuclear missiles. It should be used to make the game more enjoyable.

Yes you are absolutely right and I am totally agree with the point which you have put over here. I think even after the nuclear war you will be able to command from the underground. Also there would not be effect of the nuclear war on all the countries of the planet. Well according to me really far to happen. If it is going to be happen then I think there would be destruction of the facilities and there would be loss of population into the respected area in the game.

I am posting the opinion of mine to get the idea. Suppose Nation A has decided to nuke with the Nation B and the Nation B is striking back to the Nation A then both place will definitely become a really bad place to stay over there. In the scenario of Cold war both the Nations A and B are looking to do the nuclear war but it did not get happens. So we have to avoid the nuclear war by any mean in the game.

I have talked with the developer of the game and they have told me that they are wanted to create a new feature which will let you to deal with the large scale exchange of the nuclear weapon into the game. they are supposed to put less effect on the combat action and they are looking to provide the posturing and influence. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing as early as possible.