Thread: Unit trading in Supreme Ruler Cold War

Unit trading in Supreme Ruler Cold War

I was thinking about trading the unit back the other day, as I have thought about playing in Portugal, in 1949 has a strength that I would be seriously outdated forced to upgrade. Are all American surplus units will be modeled in the game at first, in 1949? After all the U.S. there were many teams lying around. This could be put on sale for close allies / NATO. This would be good for countries like Portugal and Spain. I will be able to get into a country and not just buy the design (which will probably be very expensive to buy directly) and ask for a license to build the amount of x, as in the IOH?

Re: Unit trading in Supreme Ruler Cold War

This area has not changed much since the SR2020 system, although we have some things that we want to work for updates. As for surplus inventory, there are some, but most of the surplus was "exhausted", and even much of what the Soviets sent on paper would have been useless in a fight. Playing as several nations that have received the Trade Unit offers from the two superpowers.

Being aware of the deeds, there is no way to say "I have money and want to units." Just wait for someone else to offer that cannot happen for years at a time. Why not a check box or something to change AI knows you're interested, and then begin to offer. That way if you cannot sucker the country is about to declare war on all of you in the sale of their best units. Anyone could offer anything.

I was thinking it might have a global market. The global market does not sell anything, but would be a place where you can list their units as for sale. This would allow people to see the specifications of the unit and an approximate value, and if selected, then open a diplomatic deal could make his bid for the country of sale would have to accept now or reject the offer. The units will be sold from the reserves and might have an option to sell, allowing them to be available in this global market. It might be easier to have a reserve of naphthalene and of course, allow you to compare different units.

I support the licensing unit. If I am a small nation, larger countries should be more than happy to sell me X amount of production of its medium degree of military units at a premium. This would not be immediate, and it would be a bit pricey, would not necessarily be a feat. This would be done with the menu of the Trade Unit, I can sell my inventory or unit older designs, making the nation to build units and send it to my main headquarters.