Thread: Is there a map/scenario editor in Panzer Corps?

Is there a map/scenario editor in Panzer Corps?

Hello everyone I just want to know if there is a map/scenario editor available for the panzer Corps. Since I haven’t brought this game and hence I am asking this with you all for the same. so do let me know about it and start replying accordingly on the same. I did ask some of my friends over the same and asked them about it but still I did not get everything from there. So do reply on the same, I am waiting accordingly for the necessary suggestions from you all. So start replying guys. Your suggestions do count here.

Re: Is there a map/scenario editor in Panzer Corps?

Well let me inform you that such kind of map/scenario editor is already available in the game and you will be surprised to know that it is built in. so I am sure that you will be happy with it. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope this will be a better answer for you I suppose. So this is what I want to say here and also get started with the game. The game is released and also it is very much enjoyable. So that’s what I am saying here. hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Hey thanks for that necessary information that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a ton for the same. Well what I want to say is that I should appreciate your efforts for the same over here. Seriously I was not having much information about it and hence I asked you accordingly on the same. Anyways you all have answered me and yes I will be surely going with the solution as soon as possible.

Well I think the above user just forgot to mention about one particular thing and I think that was of editor manual. So do have a look at the same and you will get it in the game only. So that’s what I feel over here. so that’s it one important information that the above user had forgotten to mention it in the above posts. So that’s why I just gave the information over here. Well start playing with the game and I am sure that you will be enthralled by its experience.

I have one small question in my mind about the game which I would like to clarify with you all on the same. So what I want to know is that does the panzer corps have the campaign editor or only the scenario? Well the editor part is quite good I feel and hence I feel is that it is a good addition to the game and hence that’s what I feel over here. so tell me is it the scenario or the campaign editor, can you all please tell me. so start replying guys for the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all.

I think so it’s the scenario as of now, I think so the developers are very much willing to put up the campaign editor as well. So let’s see if it gets implemented as early as possible. So that’s what I want to say over here.

See what I want to say over here is that the Campaign structure that too in PzC is 100% moddable in 1.0 version of the game. See what I am saying is that if you want to change existing campaigns then you can do that and also you will be given the freedom to create new ones as well. I think so GUI editor for campaigns, is not available in this version. Still we have the freedom to create our own new version and there is nothing wrong in it.