Thread: Panzer Corps: Air units in bad weather

Panzer Corps: Air units in bad weather

I have curiosity about how Panzer Corp refers to this phenomenon. That is, units of air during rain or snow, PG and PG2 were still able to fly freely, acting as scouts and trapping enemy aircraft using the ZOC while being invulnerable to the AD and enemy combatants. I know I could not attack and although visibility was limited in order to detect, perhaps it is best to leave a good thing as it was. Someone has other things to the state?

Re: Panzer Corps: Air units in bad weather

Sounds almost unanimously people prefer the current system, but what happens when air units with the invulnerability of the time used to prevent enemy units of reinforcement or resupply? It makes sense when air units are strafing and bombing, but when the equivalent of "flying above the clouds on the units? Perhaps an improved system of units of air would not interfere with reinforce and resupply in rain or snow conditions. In normal times, or cloudy, which have not changed.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I think a one-day forecast would be an improvement and allows some flexibility to plan ahead. Today, all you see is the time today, and that we can only guess what comes next. Knowing the current climate and the next time the weather would make sense, but definitely should be a limit on the prognosis, all you get is what "tomorrow" are not 2 or 3 days on the road.

Well, I vote for some changes in the way aircraft are handled on a snowy day. Supplies Court, exploring indestructible and catch any errors if you ask me, and I would not be well received in the multiplayer mode, once it started as it gamey and not entirely realistic. Of course, the original is a great game but I do not think this was very well covered. United Nations air operations will not throw snow storms. Of course, how to fix it is another thing. Instantly ground planes to the base if caught in bad weather is strange, especially away.

I always remember my planes to refuel and repair in the snow. They were not doing things out there anyway so it was time to bring them back when they were pretty useless. Although I cannot remember for sure that I will not affect air units to ground units to reinforce etc. or in bad weather, and visibility was reduced to 2 hexes or so I think, trying to remember now.

PZG played for many years in Play Station and my uncle played widely for almost 5 years. Moscow was our favorite and the most difficult. In general, would get some laps as snow through the middle and end. When it snowed he blew MS 109, s on the Russian lines in the configurations (i hexadecimal separated so that AA could not catch on when the weather wine). The aircraft could detect the armies Russian reinforcements and cut the damaged units. Also going to stop all supplies to the Great Russian 155mm guns unless they were in a city. PZ1 send along or about 12 units to execute the shots Jaeger closing remaining good Pzk 3 with SPA ago.

When you mention the wear, it seems their plan is / was just fly around Round and round just to use their aircraft as scouts during bad weather. But if you try to look realistic, a plane flew steadily for days are rather quite unrealistic. Now I know that SSI was aware of this fact, and that's why we forced the aircraft without fuel. Unfortunately, this was almost a playoff game, and therefore the subject of fuel was removed from PG2.

I see what you mean. Man used to send fighters Fock Wolfe and wide across the map of days at a time. Sometimes it had to return to the base. I never really thought about it, but it is very unrealistic. I think you can see how an air group with orders to maintain a presence in a given area and out to fly, instead of the same squad of guys flying all day and all night. When the group runs out of supply can no longer maintain the mission and is based on the base. But this would mean the fuel is actually all sorts of things like organization, parts, fatigue etc.