Thread: Unable to start Panzer Corps after installing v100

Unable to start Panzer Corps after installing v100

I really not understand why this is happening with me. I just download the v1OO and attempted to run it on my laptop DELL XPS15 Dual Core with an Intel graphic card. I had no trouble with any of your other games Field of Glory and Battlefield. But with this one all the time has this trouble: While I attempted to launch the game I acquire a crash and get a big log message. I really not understand how I solve this irritating issue. Please help me if anyone here has any idea or any suggestion on this.

Re: Unable to start Panzer Corps after installing v100

I had a similar problem. The game loads and I would get a dialog box to play the game. Selecting this starts the video and if subjects het button to exit the video, a comment like Windows dialog box indicating that Panzer had crashed and I want to send a manage a MS. I was back on the original menu configuration, check for updates or play. If you renamed the video folder SVIDEO, the game loads and plays perfectly.

What happens now with the video folder name? What time of the crash game? Do you hear all the music; you bring up the main menu? Will it help to rename the folder audio _Audio well? To find something interesting, I do these actions. Video do not change anything else, rename audio _audio and then access the game options screen, and I can start the tutorial, but of course we had the running game without any sound! A more and everything will be solved?

I solved partly the trouble with a somewhat odd thing:

1. I run the game with Audio folder renamed to _Audio.
    2. I select the game scenario or campaign, and start the initial turn.
    3. After that I toggled back to the folder _Audio and reinstated it with its name Audio and the game sprint with sounds!

I think you will discover somewhat with a patch to correct this trouble.

Judging by your description, your problem is specifically caused by the music and / or voice-overs. Therefore, both may be worth a try.

1. Rename music and voice within the subfolders of audio, so you have sounds in place, but not the music / VO.
    2. Convert mp3 music files and folders wavs voice with the same name.

I'll see what I can do all this for me too, but so far it looks like a problem with the codec’s installed on your system.

Here I as well had the same problem and their suggestions for work are: Only mp3 to wav audio editing in the music folder and all is well, the intro movie but do not crash. I find this a bit strange, but if I can play the game. We hope you find something to fix the error; it will not be the only one with this technical error. I will wait now for the Germans on the map Panzer Corps, which is 14national July day here in the repair of France, is just in time.