Thread: Can I set lower graphic settings in panzer corps?

Can I set lower graphic settings in panzer corps?

In my computer I have installed panzer corps game and at the time of game installation I didn’t get any error. Now after successful game installation when I start the game at that time I have noticed that the game is not running as fast as it should run but it is running bit slowly. I don’t know whether there something wrong with my computer or there is something wrong with my game. If anyone have any lower graphic setting which allows me to run the game smoothly then please let me know.

Re: Can I set lower graphic settings in panzer corps?

First you have to check that whether you are facing this problem with panzer corps game only or you are having the same issue with others game on your computer. if you are facing the problem with panzer corps game only then it think there might be something wrong with your game. You should also give me your computer specification so I can give you solution according to that.

Well in my computer I have AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3400+ Processor, 3GB RAM and gigabyte AWRDACPI motherboard. Now whenever I play any other game in my computer at that time I am not facing this kind of issue in my computer. i don’t what is going wrong with my system but panzer corps game is running really slowly in my computer. Is there anything wrong with my computer specification then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I have gone through your computer specification and your commuter specification is not bad according to the game requirements. You should try to run the panzer corps in lower resolution and medium graphic setting or lower graphic setting that is the combination of setting which you can try in your computer. According to your computer specification panzer corps game will run smoothly with this graphic setting. Try this setting and after that let me know what the result is.

I have installed e-scan antivirus my computer and whenever I run the game at that time it will turn of the most of the heavy services in my computer so I can run any game smoothly in my computer because it has predefined gaming mode. If you are using any antivirus in your system then you first disable the antivirus in your computer and after that start the game and then check whether you r game is running smoothly or not. I think after doing that your game will run smoothly after doing this.

Well I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the Direct X in my computer and after reinstalling the direct also I was still having the same issue in my computer and after that I have downloaded updated version of direct x from internet and after that when I have installed latest version at that time I did not face any issue. thank you so much for helping me fixing this.