Thread: No Sound or Video while playing Panzer Corps

No Sound or Video while playing Panzer Corps

Hey guys I purchased the Panzer Corps game two days ago after reading its good reviews on Internet. So, I got the video game CD and installed it in my Desktop computer which is running 64-bit Windows 7 Operating System in it. The installation went smoothly, as I did not find it too be stopping anywhere but when I started the game, I was shocked to find that I am getting a complete black screen. No audio or video is played. Does anyone know what might be the issue and how I can fix the problem? Please help me.

Re: No Sound or Video while playing Panzer Corps

I feel that you might have not installed the Panzer Corps game’s files properly in your Windows 7 running computer system. There are chances that the files might have got corrupted once you completed the installation process or even the case can be that you might have not installed the game properly in your system. So, in this kind of issue I will recommend you to uninstall the current installation files and folders of the game from your system and reinstall the same and check it it works or not.

The issue might also arise if the CD through which you are installing the Panzer Corps game’s files might be the real reason behind the issue. I strongly feel that the problem is with the games CD, may be the files inside the CD might be corrupted or incomplete and that is why you are experiencing no audio and video when you are trying to play the game. So, I will recommend you to uninstall the game from your system completely and install it again using some other Game CD.

The problem can also occur if you are using pirated CD to install the games. So, first of all you should make sure that you are using an original CD of the Panzer Corps game to install the following game in your Windows 7 running computer system. You can purchase the original game from any authorized store which sells PC games or you can also purchase the game from the official website of Panzer Corps and use the following CD to install the game.

I have noticed a lot of times that if you have not installed all the necessary drivers of your system, then also such issues can occur. So, I will suggest you to make sure that you have installed all the necessary drivers for your 640bit Windows 7 running computer system. Although I know that while installing the Windows 64 OS, most of the basic drivers for your system are installed in your system. Still, it is better not to make any chances. Also after installing the drivers, please make sure that you have updated the drivers as well.

Thank you, everyone for showing your kind interest in my issue and for replying to my thread. I appreciate everyone’s effort. I followed the suggestions, as you guys asked me to do. First I made sure that all the drivers are installed and updated. I am using the original CD of the Panzer Corps game to install it in my system, but with no help. Also after reinstalling the game I noticed that the black screen disappears and the main menu screen appears when I hit any keyboard buttons, but still I am unable to hear any sound. What must be the reason?

You are unable to hear any sound while you are playing the game because some of the codec files to play movies are missing in your system. So, you will have to search for them on Internet and download it in your system. Search for MCI codec. If you find the codec to be available in MP3 format, then you should most probably have to convert all these MP3 format files in to WAV format file and replace all the MP3 files. You can use tools like foobar2000 to do so.