Thread: Which game will you be buying next?

Which game will you be buying next?

I needed to know about this from you all and hence I have started this thread to just ask this from you all about it. so what do you all think guys any answer about the same then do reply. So that I can get an fair amount of idea about which game that you all are thinking to get one. Personally speaking I am thinking to get the L.A. Noire, simply because facial animations does looks great in that, so that’s what I have to say here. I am sure you all must have simply thought of getting some games for you all. so do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Which game will you be buying next?

Nice to see about your choice well L.A. Noire is definitely in my list and hence I am thinking to get one as soon as possible for myself. I will also be looking for the Brink and brink 2 as well. So probably these are the two games that I am planning to get for myself. I am sure many of them like me here are waiting with their answers. So start replying to this thread guys. It will be an interesting thing to watch out here. so that’s what I feel over here.

You will be shocked to know that I was still not able to get the game known as GTA4 which was the most successful game ever. So first my main moto will be to get that one as soon as possible. Also after that I will try and get the infamous 2. Hoping that it will provide the necessary entertainment for me. so as of now I am busy collecting funds for the game, so that I can get them soon. So these are the two games that I want to get as soon as possible for me.

Well I have couple of games in my list and some of them I would like t list them here only. So here it goes
    - Dark Souls
    - MGS trilogy,
    - Battlefield 3
    - Witcher2
    So first I will be looking for these games only and then we will be planning for the next. Between dark souls and mgs trilogy I think those which comes fast I will be going ahead with that only.

Actually I am planning to get Limbo or Mass Effect 2 for my ps3. I think both of these games are the best of them all and belong to the same genres and I have heard several good reviews about the game and hence I will definitely be going ahead with that game only. So that’s what I have to say here. I am not planning to get anything more as this games completion period will be quite large it seems, so that’s why i will have to wait accordingly for the same.

I was thinking to get a couple of some good fast paced games and some of them were Zelda 3ds, Deus Ex 3, gears3, infamous 2. So that’s what I am saying here. Do look out for the same and let me know if there are some common interests of this. so I want to know about it. so that we can have a good discussion about it as well. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope everybody will do respond to here. so do reply fast guys and let’s have a good discussion on the different types of games.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here. appreciate that all of them have contributed well for this thread. Nice to see some good games that you all have started responding here. so liked that very much as well.