Thread: List of games that you wish had the Trophy support

List of games that you wish had the Trophy support

I have created this thread to go back to the memories thinking that if you all had the trophy support for that game then how exciting will that game would have turned out? I know that it will be an interesting idea to look out for, so that’s what I am saying here. Going back to the previous games that did not have the trophy support. So which are the game do you think must have had the trophy support? If you all have any idea about such kind of games that you all have played and wanted the trophy support then do let me know about it as soon as possible. It will be very much interesting to know it from you all on that topic. So guys start replying.

Re: List of games that you wish had the Trophy support

For me this three games i.e. Heavenly Sword, Resistance, Assassin's Creed does comes first in the list and I think they are the vital games in the list. So that’s what I feel over here. Obviously all of them are the older versions of the game that they have not introduced the trophy support for it. So that’s what I am saying here. Also what I want to say is that if the developers are coming up with some kind of update then they should seriously think of something about the trophies. So that’s what I feel over here.

I have some of the games that I want to list over here. so that’s what I am saying here and hence that’s the kind of information that I would like to share it with you all on this. Some of the games that I would like to comment over is the Silent Hill Homecoming, Soul Calibur and Guitar hero all the series I suppose. Well I think that the idea of the trophies should have been introduced in the game earlier only. So that’s what I am thinking here. if they could have done that then the new game would have surely come up with something new over here. so that’s what I feel over here. any other suggestions then do let me know about it.

I remember Race driver grid and also the FEAR did not have the trophies. So both of the games have disappointed me badly on the same. So what I want to say is that there should have been some kind of trophies system here. I feel. So that’s what I am saying here. One more that I would like to add here which I forgot earlier was the Rainbowsix vegas. So I think the system should have been there. That’s what I think and I am sure many of them especially the car game lovers would surely think of the same that I am thinking right now.

Well I just played Record of Agarest recently and hence what I feel is that it had trophies in it. while some games like Folklore and Resistance 1 did not have it. I am really amazed you know that games like these are not having that feature that is really sad. So this is what I want to say here. Hope you all do look at the same and let me know if there is something that I need to add over here. Anyways you all also must be knowing more about the games so do start commenting over here.

According to me Soul Calibur IV, Folklore, Lost Via Domus and also the star wars edition did not have any kind of trophies I feel. That’s what I am saying here. So do look at the same and let me know if there is something else that can be done over here. so that’s what I am saying here.

Thanks a lot guys for all the information that you all have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a ton for the same. Well that's what i want to say over here, so thanks a ton for that guys, appreciate a lot for the same over here. so thanks a ton guys. Well there was a good amount of discussion that was happening over here. However make sure that you all do look at it. it should not exceed that limit.