Thread: Which are the games that you own but haven’t started playing yet?

Which are the games that you own but haven’t started playing yet?

I just started this thread to ask from you all as if who all are there like me who have purchased a game rack media tower thing that has more than 70 games in it but I have nt started playing it. so that’s what I want to know from you all. so this thread is for all of those guys who have not started playing the game yet. So what do you all have to say here. do you have nay game in your collection list then do inform me about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestion from you all regarding this. so make sure that you reply on the same. I am waiting for the reply from you all.

Re: Which are the games that you own but haven’t started playing yet?

Well talking about the ps3 then let me tell you all that with the games that are there in my ps3 collection are all been completed. However talking about the pc collection then let me inform you that some of the games are pending because I had some issues with the graphic card and hence I do not went ahead with the same. so that’s what I am saying here. hope you all did get the necessary information about the same. this si what I had to say about the topic. Hope you all do liked it.

Only one game i.e. Alien Vs Predator is pending that has to be played with the ps3 rest all games are finished. The Alien Vs Predator I will be starting in a week or so and I am hoping that the game will be a good one to play on. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope it will turn out to be good for me. So I am hoping for that only. Rest all the games I have made sure that I have played it at least once. This is what I want to say over here.

I just missed the game Guitar Hero III. Well the thing is that I am not at all sure that how does this game behaves? I just got it for $10. I don’t know the nature of the game and hence I have not started with the playing of the game. So that’s what I am saying here. rest I think I have played all kinds of games. may be with the basic kind of information that I have got from everyone what I feel is that the game does provides some entertainment especially if you are considering about the rock band and all kind of stuff. So that’s when I think i will be playing that kind of game.

Burnout: Paradise is the only game that I have missed out and hence I am missing the need of that kind of game. So I am sure that you all must have played that kind of game and hence let me know how was that game can you all please tell me.

Yes it is a good game. Probably you must get started with it as soon as possible, that’s what I feel here. well talking about my personal case then what I feel here is that I have just checked my psn games in which I saw that there is a total of 11psn games and also of which 6 I have not played yet/ so that’s what I feel over here and hence that’s the appropriate information that I have got for you all. I hope everyone present here Appreciates it.

Hey thanks for that information. It was really nice of you. Well I will surely look at the same and hence thanks a ton for the same. Well its nice to see all of the suggestions coming from you all. so appreciate your efforts for the same here. i really liked all your help and hence i need to thank you all guys for the same. So thanks guys, you all are a true genius, appreciate your efforts for the same over here.