Thread: Which is the game that made you feel the need of ps3?

Which is the game that made you feel the need of ps3?

Guys I hope you all have read the title properly. So what do you all think which is that game that made you think that this is the game for which I need the ps3? Mention me the name of the game. That would be very much interesting to know it from you all. so guys do reply accordingly on the same here. I mean this is an interesting thread that I have started there and hence for that I need an answer from you all on this. So more you all co operate the better will be the discussion over here. So that’s what I have to say over here.

Re: Which is the game that made you feel the need of ps3?

For me when I was playing InFAMOUS that made me feel that I must be needing the console for that. So that’s when I decided to go ahead and get one. so that’s what I want to say over here and hence do look out for the same as well. I am sure many of them here must be having something different to say over here on this and hence I am expecting the response from everyone over here.

For me it’s the MGS4 for sure. No such game is there that can beat this game and playing this game in the console is a thoroughly enjoyable experience and hence that’s what I like over here. so that’s what I am saying here. However the first console that I had got was ps1 and I still have it. I did not thought of changing it. I did not even think of opting for the 360 or the wii simply because they are none of my choices. That’s what I feel here and hence I have given my necessary suggestion on the same.

My vote will go for the ff13. Well what this game did was that it made me sell wii and get a new console for e and hence I went ahead and got the ps3 for myself. So that’s what the memory I have got about the game and I am proud of it. so that’s what I am suggesting you about the same as well. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same. Well I would love to hear more such experiences from you all as well. So this was my experience till now, would love to hear it from you all as well. I am sure that you will do that as well.

See what I think is there is no such game that made me think to get a ps3. Yes my opinion is quite different from you all. This is because I just brought this console just to enjoy the gaming and not because some of the games were not enjoyable in my pc. I do play all of the games in it and I enjoy all of them be it the Infamous or the MGS4. All are equally enjoyable in it and I stick to my words on it. This is what I am saying here and I am sure all of you here would support my idea behind that.

Well for me the call of duties that is the primary reason why I opted for the ps3. Yes it did play well in my laptop but I wanted something bigger and hence I decided to go with the console gaming. After switching to the ps3 I did get to learn a lot about the trophies in it and hence that was the stage playing games did become a addiction for me and so I haven’t stopped playing after that. Now I am waiting to complete all the episodes of the game and hence that’s what I think over here. I have shared my reason why I have opted for the PS3, any more suggestions guys. Then do post in.

Nice to hear about that. I am very much happy to hear it from all of you about the same. so thanks for commenting about the same. I am happy that you all have responded well here. well now what I want to say is that there are lots of game lovers in this forum. So nice to hear about that.