Thread: Warzone into Uncharted 3 Beta

Warzone into Uncharted 3 Beta

well this particular forum has helped me many times to fix the matter of mine now again I have come to this particular forum to discuss really important thing over here. I have come to know that Uncharted 3 beta version is going to give you warzone. Let me know whether the thing I have mentioned over here is true or false. Also tell me if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Warzone into Uncharted 3 Beta

Looking at the situation I let you know that you are going to have lots of stuff into this particular game. there are going to give you lots maps and gametypes into the game. also there are couple of kind of the power play in the game. so that you will be able to enjoy the game for really long time. In this particular game you are going to have Booster slot into the game. there are two booster options into the game.

As far as power plays are concerned I wanted to share the following details.
    • Marked Man person who is winning into the game would be marked and the team which is losing will get the 3 points if they have killed any of the game partner. At the same time the wining team is going to have double cash for each and every killing.
    • Double damage losing team would inflicts into the double damage and winning team also going to have the double cash for every single kill.

I am aware of the following Power plays which I wanted to post over here. Cursed the wining team will see that all the characters as a skeleton and you will have the friendly fire turn on in the game. each and every time the loosing team is killing some one then losing team is going to have the two points in the game. the double cash would be awarded to the winning team. If the location of the loosing team is revealed by the winning team then winning will have the double cash into the game.

Personally I love the UC2 MP of the game excepting only one thing into the game. as you hang on the ledge you can reach to the person who is just walking near by you and you can simply pull him to death. There is the only problem into the game that is you can simply grab some one in the game who 6 feet away from you. I am hoping that the developer of the game would fix this particular thing by any mean. So that we cannot have the above mentioned issue while playing the game.

Well according to me it would be lag into the game. as far as I know it would be the best thing for you. You have to see that the computer which you are having is updated with the latest version of the graphic card drivers. Why I am saying that because the lag issue is usually happening due to driver issue. I think you will be able to resolve the matter after installing the drivers. However I am really happy to play this game.