Thread: List of 100% PSN games

List of 100% PSN games

Guys I have just thought of making this thread to inform you all guys about some kind of information over here. so what I need to know is that which are the games that you all have scored 100% in it. can you all please explain this to me. I need an answer for this. So that I can get an exact idea about the same as well. There are many 100% record games in my list. Which I would like to share it with you all over here. see some fo the games that I am listing over here are
    - PixelJunk Monsters & Encore
    - Astro Tripper
    - Gunstar Heroes
    - Critter Crunch
    - PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX
    So these are some of my list that I have played out. I would be very much happy to hear it from you all as well. So do reply accordingly to it. so that I can get the exact idea about the same as well. Reply fast guys.

Re: List of 100% PSN games

Oh my god! You are a true champion it seems, well I do get to see a good number of collections in your list. So I am just happy to know about it. Thanks for starting the thread. Well talking about my case I am not a expert like the one you are right now but even I have my collection as well. Which I would like to share it over here. So some of them were Worms, Frogger Returns and Detuned as well. So this is my share over here. Waiting for the different suggestions from you all as well.

Good news! Guys I just completed portal 2 with the 100% score. I am feeling much happy about it. however I have some good list of some games that I have ended up scoring 100% in many of the games such as Zombie Apocalypse, Linger in Shadows, Wolfenstein 3D, Planet Minigolf. Yes many of the games here that I have mentioned are a bit old but I just completed them 100% and I am feeling happy about it. So I am very much happy to share this with you all as well. So that’s what I had done the same, do look out for that.

I am not a big fan like you all are. See what I want to say here is that I have only completed PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX so far and that’s my only achievement till this day. I know there must be some 100 games under your belt that you have achieved 100% but not in my case. This is the only game that I play most of the times and hence that’s what I have achieved till date. However I think the discussion is going on in a good manner and hence what I think is that it is better for all of us over here.

I have completed 100% in all the Sam & Max 5 episodes I love all of them. Even the buzz junior was also quite exciting one. I have completed that as well in the 100% mark. Hyperballiod HD and worms are some of the games that I had completed some time ago in the 100% mark. So these are some of the games which were fully completed by me. yes completing the sam & max episodes did take a lot of time to get over but still it gets a lot of encouragement when we end up getting 100%.

Nice to see some of the games which are also my favorites getting to the 100%mark. So I love that anyways what more that I would like to say is that some of the games are indeed tough and I am amazed that they have reached 100% mark. Congratulations to all of them from my side.