Thread: Which theme or wallpaper are you having for PS3?

Which theme or wallpaper are you having for PS3?

Hello guys I want to know which is the themes or the wallpaper that you are using for the Ps3? Well I have just started this thread to take some information from you all regarding this and hence I want an apt information on the same. So guys let me know about the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all, regarding this. So do reply accordingly over here. Let’s make this thread interesting for all of us over here. so guys do reply in. it will be interesting for all of us over here.

Re: Which theme or wallpaper are you having for PS3?

Hey nice that you have made this thread. So thanks a lot buddy for that. Well I just want to say that I am having the Anime Bleach Theme in my PS3 and hence that’s what I want to say over here. Well I just simply love this theme because it does have some artistic effects to it plus it does looks appealing. So that’s what I love about this theme. Hope you all guys must be having some interesting suggestions here to share. So do reply guys. I need to know about.

Well you can find them a lot in the PS3Themes website. So do get it from there. Well what I did was that I did get from there only and I have actually brought the two themes one of them is the Cyanide and Happiness and the other one is the Space Shooter. I love both of them and I just keep swapping it. whenever I feel like doing so. Anyways that’s what the advise that I want to give it you all. Regarding the same. If you have some interesting ideas that you would like to share it over here.

Well I was having the Fallout 3 Pipboy theme for a long time and so what I think this is the best theme that I had for my console and so I would like to suggest you all for the same as well. So that’s what I am saying here. Do watch out for the same and even I had a look at the KZ2 theme/ well I think I will be changing it from next month. So that’s what I have to say here. Guys you can also check about the same as well. You will get the necessary information there itself.

If you want something new that is light theme then going with the Little Big Planet is a good option I feel. so that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you. so that’s what I feel over here. also if you want something from darker side then go with the Heavy Rain dynamic themes. I think that will be the ideal suggestion for you it seems. I think they are all my favorites and hence that’s what I want to say here. a