Thread: The best thing is kept secret for the Red Orchestra 2

The best thing is kept secret for the Red Orchestra 2

I loved to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I think you have heard about the game Red Orchestra 2. It is the one of the best FPS game is ever developed. Well this particular game is having 64 players online for the infantry with the vehicle. I have come to know that it is going to be release into Q1 of the year of the 2011. Let me know what do you think about the releasing of this particular game. Post your speculation of yours as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The best thing is kept secret for the Red Orchestra 2

I think this particular game would be the most anticipated games of the year 2011. This particular game is going to have support for the Steamwork and VAC for the multiplayer anticheat in the game. you should not worry about the thing that the PunkBuster is kicking for each and every 10 minutes. So I am really excited about the releasing of this particular game and I am hoping all the gamers are going to give great time with this particular game.

I am hoping that the developer of the game is going to have support for the server infrastructure where you can play the game with the 64 people who are online. Also there should be support for the SDK into the game where are going to have so that we can customize the game according to requirement. I have come to know that there are couple of mod team which is working on the same and I think we are going to have the some awesome mod while playing this particular game.

Well I was thinking that this particular game is going to be release earlier in this particular year but I have found that it is going to be release into the latter stage of the year. I am really dying to play the game. it would be okay to me if I require to have the Resistance & Liberation HL2 mod so that I can have the realism fix for me. Well there should be no hard modding into the game it is occurs than it can break the enjoyment of the playing.

As far as I know its is UE3 so I don’t think so we are not going to have any hard modding into the game. recently I have made UT3 skins for me. I am really surprised that the developer of the game has decided to have UE3. Somewhere on the internet I have come to know that it is having support for the Dynamic Weather and lots of stuff which is looking great into the game. so I have crossed my finger and hoping that we are going to have all the stuffs which I have discussed over here in this particular thread.

I think they are going to use some unreal engine into the game just because they are looking to make some unreal competition into the game. there is a environmental destruction into the game. if artillery is striking the house then the house is going to be destruct by any mean. You will be able to shoot out the stuff with the explosive and tanks rounds into the stuff. Lets see what is going to happen in the future.