Thread: what is the worst part in Panzer corps (PG3)?

what is the worst part in Panzer corps (PG3)?

The leaders became more futile the higher your rank is due to the loss of unity in the slots. This was especially painful in the Southeast when there were many missions he had to go through a minimum number of units from point A to point B, but only the addition of a good leader does not even leave you with enough units to complete the stage! The horrible game to break the blockade with errors-in units of the series in 3D. Some annoying problems with leader skill bonuses no sense when assigned to specific units in PG2.

Re: what is the worst part in Panzer corps (PG3)?

Could do without the guidance systems used in PG2 and PG3 in excess. I think it's the leader, and the units are veteran teams of troops command, update and direct the battle. I'd rather have a unit called "third Panzer Elite", or something that "Schmidt" unit. One thing I like to see is a headquarters unit; maybe it is a mobile command vehicle or something that represents it on the map. If it gets too far from their units, they lose the ability to move, perhaps even fight against sanctions.

My personal opinion on what we have to continue with an "ace" of the system and not real in general, "the leaders of PZC example given. As recompense you obtain Michael Wittmann battle, as a Panzer Tiger 1, and be able to assigned for example, will your 1st SS Panzer Division LAH and give this one a specific unit within attack and defense, or somewhat. Alex is still trying a system, save for will stick to Panzer and Luftwaffe aces perhaps infantry snipers.

I just memorize an actually nasty mechanic from the 3D series. If you even had a super-scout unit, you know the type that can spot stuff like 8 tiles away or whatever it was. Sadly, there is a magical rule where if you are at the edge of a map, there could be enemy units adjacent to your hex (off map), which can ambush and pounce on you. But you can't dare spot it. No sir, not even aerial recon is allowed for that. I don't even have words to describe how poorly that one was thought up.

Also, the time is limited. Most of the time simply did not have time to besiege a city or regroup. You must keep running through enemy targets or just time. I would like to see a slower pace of play. Maybe you can fix it if it does not capture all the required targets then enemy reinforcements could arrive or something that makes things even more difficult. Making the victory more flexible conditions. Say that you must capture five main objectives, but there are 7 on the map than it really does not need to take them all to win a stage.

Totally agree on the total catch, or start again. Just wanted to say most of the maps that had played three or four times. Running reconnaissance units in rear areas until they ran into one at gunpoint. I love the idea of reinforcement. If the map edge cities are not safe after enemy reinforcements arrive. Same for the air base. Never made much sense to buy anything but the best tanks and infantry of the core. Things such as tank destroyers or assault guns were really a loss to get, although there were a number of them.