Thread: There are no SS units in Panzer Corps

There are no SS units in Panzer Corps

It would be great to have some SS units. Maybe I could have both advantages and disadvantages, such as values of major combat and more resilience, but may do undesirable things unexpected as looting a village, removing the value of the offer, or cause the timing of the partisan units to appears behind their lines. Even better, the enemy units fight harder when they are cornered and can give (i.e., do not want to give up the SS). Maybe the SS units are only allowed to "elite" replacements, making them more expensive to maintain in fighting form.

Re: There are no SS units in Panzer Corps

Wouldn't this be at present reproduced by the player? What I mean is, SS units were superior in light of the fact that they got the cream of the volunteers and were the first to be strengthened. All you positively require is the capability to designate a unit as SS or top or to update the name of the unit. When that, either you or the event (whoever controls the swap admission) do whatever should be finished to keep the unit whole. I would not see any problems the SS units, but I remain skeptical about they will stage a presentation in stock structure unpaid to unmistakable explanations. Possibly modders will put them in if plausible however.

This feature is in the game, just change the name of its best-equipped units as you want as an elite unit. For obvious legal reasons, sales and marketing can not include any of the SS or Nazi symbols in the game, and we sell worldwide. But I have no doubt the fan community will have a small change at any time, not linked to certain rules. Symbols are simply in use into account, consequently first SS Panzer Division. LAH and how it should be no difficulty.

They might as well have some extraordinary emphasizes. "Conceivably they might have pros and cons, for example higher battle qualities and more strength, but they may do unexpected undesirable stuff like scour a town, disposing of its supply esteem, or creating a shot of Partisan units to pop up behind your lines. Far superior, enemy unit’s battle harder when they are supported into a corner and could surrender (i.e., would like to surrender to the S.S.). “This could give the Axis player some profit and zest the amusement a small.

Within Battle Field Academy the counter unit toward the SS-Waffen I recognize was the US Airborne. I consider it was as close to a mirror unit as possible. That one was hypothetical to be a choicer unit than the standard troops you'd get with the US (which is truly faultless). Likewise, on the darker side, the US Airborne was famous for warcrimes, so again we have a touch of a mirror unit. Nonetheless, having a top Sherman unit unequivocally doesn't appear to. How do I express this? Run across countless fans quite well.

It's a bit difficult to make a different version, so sales can be made only in Germany (not sure how much market share that makes up total sales). Ironically, the axis of spruce could not send in Civilization IV Hitler of Germany, and she sank that option and instead of changing the leader of Stalin (a murderer large). But suddenly it was all good now (except for some Ruskie may have raised some eyebrows). Therefore, the lesson learned by governments and people are hypocrites. Yes, not just the U.S. but also almost everywhere.

Speaking of which, I remember way back when I got into the Civil War General series. It was not until I started playing a whole mountain, I suddenly learned that many people in the U.S. get absolutely furious at the Confederate flag. Now, cannot be a fan of slavery, but does that mean I have to feel guilty now when armies take over RE Lee? HISTORY is a game. Not that the Americans were the angles well, that's for sure.