Thread: Pre order of the sims 3 is only possible through digital download?

Pre order of the sims 3 is only possible through digital download?

I have been waiting for this game from a long time and now that is released I am really excited to play. But while trying to pre order the game I am facing some problems with it. The thing is that when I go ahead to pre order this game it says that you can pre order it only in digital version. Or in other words it says that the you can get the game only through digital download.The problem with this is that I just hate digital download as I have some bad memories with it in the past. So can you please tell me or suggest me some other ways to pre order this game so that I can start playing this game. Please do get back to me immediately as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Pre order of the sims 3 is only possible through digital download?

I had faced a similar kind of problem when I tried to pre order it but it says that this is the only possible way to get the game. I had asked few people about this issue and they even they suggested me that this is the only possible way to get the game. SO I guess until some other solution or other way doesn’t come up you need to get ti through digital download itself. But apart from this it is really an amazing game and I am sure that you will love playing it and will enjoy this game a lot. So this would be only suggestion to you that you should go ahead with pre ordering the game through digital download.

I just had a look at the solution that is being provided earlier and would say that the suggestion which is being made is absolutely correct. I guess that the EA store will provide you with a a pre-order for The Sims 3 physical copy and they hope to have this fixed within the next day.SO if you are actually willing to wait then I guess that you can get the game through some other medium as well. What I did was that I had preordered a physical copy of this some time back and they have charged me with the tax.So even that is other option you have and I am sure that you can go ahead with it as well.So as of now you have few options with you ti get this game and I am sure that this solution will be helpful to you.

Yes they are actually offering you with the digital download and I guess you should go ahead with it as well. I would tell you that I always go ahead with a digital download instead of a physical.And this is what I have been following from a long time now. But I always check the physical box. Also the EA Store seems to be going with the digital downloaded game and have been urging people to do with the same.But that is the way it goes and you need to go ahead with the same.