Thread: How to compare Sims 2 and Sims 3 stuff packs

How to compare Sims 2 and Sims 3 stuff packs

I got tired of hearing everyone complain about how much the Sims 2 packages of material has always been compared with material packages Sims 3, so I did some research and to be fair, most of the walls and floor The Sims 2 "wouldn’t t packages are included in The Sims 2 Sims has been customizing and 3 no. Mansion and garden, kitchen and bathroom also come with new hairstyles. We have almost the same as TS2, to so unlike me sometimes because I have trouble finding the news in my game, but at least we have the filter option now so not so bad.

Re: How to compare Sims 2 and Sims 3 stuff packs

Some elements of the media packages Sims 2 were technical problems. I remember clearly the need to download a patch for a problem with television sets in IKEA, and mansions and gardens was flawed as all get out; EA will never make a patch for it. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing: It allows people to see the past through rose-colored glasses. I feel the same way. With the Sims 2 material packages were so intent on what they had to be used. The Sims 3 packages of things for multiple uses.

Almost all SP TS2 came with wall and floor. I know because my favorites were the walls of the SP IKEA. I really do not know why, maybe it was because I was a bit younger when things went Packs of TS2, but I always felt very satisfied with the content. The SP only thing I liked was MAG and everyone seems to love that. It came with new interactions. Uh, I do not know if anyone else in this forum kneels like to smell the flowers, but I do not. (And I never witnessed a slide of teenagers down the stairs.

I believe (do not quote me) the Christmas package with 38 points, 5 teams. But I have my computer with Windows anymore, so I cannot look! And people will always say that we are getting "too little," as we reach more or less the same in a better quality. People are so fed up with your own lives that have to troll. Many packages come with a floor of material that obviously does not exist in The Sims 3 as they can now customize everything. I would say that The Sims 3 Packs things are on par if not fall slightly behind the Sims 2 stuff packs, but only for the content and money. Quality wise they are decent and support.

The same applies to claims against the EP. Generations can be discussed by almost all the objects and how to build any new town, but others do not seem to be missing EPs objects as others are claiming. The nightlife was a lot of content. I think it simmers are mad about having to pay for items in the store. Given the low land of the flowers were, it was probably the best way to animate. Mansion and Garden stuff was a great SP for builders. I loved it.

I'm going to play my house with two Convingtons Royce, which was cloned in some way when I went on holiday to France (which still could not dig any of the piles of artifacts out there). Returning to the subject initially thought too much city life things seem to pack a little sparse. At first sight. But when you stop to consider things those packages usually include the same outfit three or four times in different colors. So, as the OP demonstrated, we are receiving the same if the number of no more content.

I was so happy I could make this combo of stucco and brick on the progress of CAST. I cannot say I miss the wall and floor textures to package things. Not sure about this, but SP also add new models? That's what I value. On the other hand had TS2 plus Home craftsman. This allowed greater freedom of Create-a-like, but you need Photoshop or some other photo editing software to get the most out of it. It was also a standalone program so you had to leave the game, make your content, export, and then return to the game just to see how it looked.