Thread: Battlefield 3 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Battlefield 3 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Right now I am looking forward to buy a good game for my pc which is regarding the first person shooter game. I have only 2 choices now but I don’t know which to choose and which one is but. The choice is Battlefield 3 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Does anybody know which one I should go for now.

Re: Battlefield 3 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I am super fan of the series Call of Duty (specifically of Modern Warfare) Call of Duty to be the best game demonstrated shooter today's war, beating and humiliating the EA Medal of Honor. I see nothing illogical, because Electronic Arts is a company with more money, years of experience and be able to Activision, so it seems illogical that EA does not make a game that is as good as or better than Call of Duty.

Activision and EA in particular make the comparison between 3 and Battlefield Modern Warfare often or 3, compared with their natural game wins. I'm just not a lot of demos and trailers in view of the games, but I also now just two multi-players to play at E3. In Modern Warfare, I had 3 in a multiplayer session Spec Ops defeat hordes of enemies in a sort of survival mode. In Battlefield 3 I had to infiltrate a team and another team killing.

"Battlefield3" an EA video game that put 100% to make this game a good match for Modern Warfare, where its development drive 3 years which should be enough time to make a game impressive as that is longer lasting than becoming Modern Warfare Activision. I think this look if they did, and may even be superior to Modern Warfare 3, that if I buy it because it is infinitely superior to the medal of honor has long ceased to love me because of its superior competition (Call of Duty).

Battlefield, because I like to play as a team in a simulation of warfare which is realistic, where if you lose does not cooperate, where there is the physics of bullets, where the scenery changes depending on where you unlock throughout the game and after about twenty levels. I only played Call of Duty Modern Warfare to 2, and as much as I enjoyed making co-op missions, has too many things that I do not like, including the ability to take up 2 sawed-off shotguns and a bulletproof shield on his back, being able to call a bomber station, mowing down all because I kill 6 enemies in a row and having to wait for lv 70 to unlock all weapons.

There is no doubt that Call of Duty 3 from Activision, like his predecessor very good shooter, if not even sell fantastic. However, Electronic Arts has a say in this regard even a word. Because with the publisher Battlefield 3 has also a more than promising action game with dice in the works that will decline the great Call of Duty cake certainly one or the other piece? Perhaps the first-person shooter walking off at the end of even the shooter crown.

As far as i know that both games have been the best games in the First person shooter category. There have plenty of actions reside in the game. Furthermore both games offers best multiplayer map which you cannot imagined in any other game. However still by looking at both the games and popularity i will go for Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3 first. Then i would like to go for Battlefield 3.