Thread: Hardest FPS game you had ever experienced

Hardest FPS game you had ever experienced

If I can tell, I am the big fan of First person Shooter game. As you might know that the FPS games are one of the popular games and people like. Nowadays most developer only concentrating on improving the FPS game with good capability and making it as tougher and harder as possible. However I have gone through several hardest FPS game like crysis and Call of Duty. What about you then?

Re: Hardest FPS game you had ever experienced

I confirm that Stalker is hard enough, but it's a survival game at first, I would say, but it is very good. If not me who is not strong in FPS, I must say that Far Cry is pretty hot and when there is Haze and Resistance (especially him) makes me rage not end, but rather to me. I discovered a characteristic of the hard core gamer but I'm sports game (hard core gamer I of the sport to do so too) so I would like to see if this kind of game I like! On the other hand the killzone is also not behind this. The Killzone 3 is the most playable game after all.

Mine is Gear of War 1. It was accordingly hard it was tiresome at times however General RAAM latterly was a hit in the features, THE hardest ending supervisor on a game still. I had to place the game left for some weeks and attempt all over again while I was tranquil. I attempted killing him 10 times a nighttime (factually, I counted - it turn out to be a rite previous to i'd play additional games and i restricted my attempts seeing as a method to hang about sane) each night for 2 weeks prior to I lastly dropped him. I really jumped for pleasure when it occurred.

The publisher Ubisoft has "Bloody Good Time," a new first-person shooter announced. In contrast to the usual genre fare's does so, however in comic book style, based on a pretty crazy story to the point. Bloody Good Time puts the player in a Hollywood movie set, on which he can choose his own personal horror. The player's task is nothing less than to ascend to superstar with a vengeance.

Shooter games are those with first-person, on the screen where you see only the hands armed with a rifle or pistol of the character, where it moves in space circles with freedom of action and where, generally you must shoot and kill everything that moves around. In technical language characteristic of video games, called First Person Shooter or FPS games and are without doubt one of the most popular types of games sold worldwide. Famous are games such as Doom, Call of Duty, Far Cry, Crysis, Fear, Unreal and many others like it.

CoD4 is considered by most enthusiasts as the best shooter of its kind. The balance is right, the atmosphere also. Rightly does CoD4 as a reference in the title-shooter genre. In terms of multiplayer mode has to prove each game, which takes up a seat next to CoD4, only. Also excellent, of course, also appeared in the late 2009's sixth installment of the Call of Duty Series: CoD6 Modern Warfare 2. As for the multiplayer mode, there are those who prefer CoD4 Modern Warfare 2nd It may be debatable.

My favorite and most played one is Battlefield Bad Company 2; short BFBC2 is already in the wings. How is the game and whether it has actually earned a place in the best shooter list will show up naturally in the course of the year? However, we might assume that a game that is attributed to the brand Battlefield is not in the sand. Battlefield Bad Company also secured consistently good test results, which were located 8 to 9 out of 10. The multiplayer mode can be considered in each case as a success. There are quite a few classes; moreover, many vehicles, weapons and the maps are large enough to use them to your heart's content. Also succeeded, but not as a hit as the rest of the BF series is Battlefield 1943.