Thread: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Chat replay link on the first page

The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Chat replay link on the first page

Well I have installed The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff on the computer of mine. I am happy really happy with this particular game. I have noticed that the Chat replay link is included into the first page of the game. Yes there are supposed to lots of stuff in the game which we can have for enjoyment. Let me know if you are having any speculation to about the thing which I am taking over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff: Chat replay link on the first page

I have noticed lots of stuff which have been mentioned over various forums. Mainly all the above mentioned stuffs are taking about the hair and sizes about the sims which they are having. I am hoping that they are going to put some more information regarding the café which the developer are going to introduce in the game. Also we should have an interaction where we can eat outside of the café. There is should be no option like Bruxton diners. However I am happy with having different build or design in the game.

The Café which has been introduced in the game would have the seating so that is the reason it is called as Bistro. If it is not going to happen then I am going to replace the current dinner which is being available in to Bistro. By the way the link which you have mentioned in your post is simply drawing to the stuff and it would forcing people to purchase the pack. I think it would be the first SP and so far I have not purchased many sims while playing the game.

In this particular game I have noticed that the scrumptious Nibbles Café is having the same interaction as all the other Bistros are having. However there is only one difference between them is that you will have lots of seating. But still I am unable to figure out the number of chairs which are associated with each and every table in the game. Personally I would like to have the entire sim family can eat outside including parents as well their two children. I am hoping that it would be seen into the rabbitholes.

As far as I know you are going to have tables which are going to have 1 to 3 chairs. The tables in the café will be quite closer to you can have on look carefully and still you can enjoy the eating on the table. I have also found that they are going to introduce the some of the houses with this particular pack. You will be able to change the table which is outside of the Café so there can sit one or more than that of the 3 sims on the table.

Well I think they have enhanced the neighborhood of the sims which we are having in the game. There are lots of options like home décor, and style options. Even you can have the elegant library or a high-tech gym. There is pre built venue and ready to go venue settings. There are lots of causal outfits and hair styles in the game which can make the working out and hanging out in the game.

I am wondering that this particular game seems to be hyped. I was expecting that this particular game would be different from the any other town game. There would be gym, library and playground. I think they should provide the something different than which are not having in the game rather than the things which are already in the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would give some exclusive things while playing the game.