Thread: Strategy games similar to Rise of Nations?

Strategy games similar to Rise of Nations?

Well friends I have been playing Rise of nation from long and it has been a addicting game for me I have played few more strategy games but haven’t liked it any so I just want to know is there any game which would be in comparison with this game, till now I don’t think there is any game as Rise of nation its such an amazing game? So please share your views and let me know if there is any game like it or my thinking is right?

Re: Strategy games similar to Rise of Nations?

Ok so I think this means you still have to enter very much into strategy gaming field because there has been so many amazing game and you think there is no other game like rise of nation. Well I have played rise of nations and I have even played other games like Star wars Empire At War this is an real time strategy game and then I have also played IGI 2 it has also been a nice game and then Kingdom of heart, Half Life2 or Doom 3 these games has been a awesome game and I think they are much better than the Rise of nation I think you need to play all of them and then you will find out what the gaming in strategy field is about just try all of them out.

Yap these games are really awesome I would have also suggested these games and with that I have some more game which would really make you Forget Rise of nation and these games are Sid Meier’s pirates, Warcraft III: Defense of the ancients, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Command and Conquer, Rome:Total War these game would really rock if you start playing them they are awesome and these are really some of the good and real time strategy games and you would be addicted to all of them.

I don’t think the list would end up in a shorter length it would be kept on adding some or the other there are so many fantastic games that would make people go crazy for it and I don’t understand how you were only sticked on one game and decided that is the best just try to play the all time best strategy game Age if empire 1,2 ,3 or 4 any of the version you would just run behind them to complete it always this would be the best comparison which you would find exact with the rise of nation and this would defiantely replace it also try to play Sins of Solar Empire and Supreme Commander.

I have been crazy for some really time and modern strategy game like Civilization IV, starcraft and my best Company of Heroes this is the best one and it really rocks it has the best graphic and everything works so smooth and fine and you would be lost into it am sure actually these games are like so addictive that if you start getting into it then your other work would remain un done always so I think you must be in control to play all of them as you have been suggested by so many games over here I would ask you to just go through them and find out which is of your type and then go with them and I am sure you will enjoy any of them.

As you have tried to compared other games with the Rise of nation then I think you need to go with the best of the best Age of empire that would be really the best and I am sure that you would enjoy that this is really an amazing game and has been world know by its story graphic’s and realization this would be really nice and with them you can try Full spectrum warrior Empire Earth, Heroes of Might and Magic III: the restoration of Erathia and these game would be really liked by you for sure.

Oh Definitely go with the series of Age of Empire and you would find it amazing i think this would be successful in letting you forget the Rise of nation Age of empire has everything what a strategy games require i have been playing this game from long time and i have been a great fan of this so i think this would really give you a very nice feeling of the strategy game and you will find it the best one for sure.