Thread: I think that the coming sp of sims 3 must comes with TS2 Ikea and TS2 H&M stuff packs

I think that the coming sp of sims 3 must comes with TS2 Ikea and TS2 H&M stuff packs

I more often than not go to pay money for Town Life for the reason that I am addicted in the direction of all elements of Sims at any rate. However I would like the following SP TS2 will be more approximating IKEA and H & M TS2 is an additional co-branding. Possibly this time, instead of two detach packages, you can combine both with IKEA furniture and clothing from H & M or any other brand advertised. Please share your experience with me guys.

re: I think that the coming sp of sims 3 must comes with TS2 Ikea and TS2 H&M stuff packs

SimGuru remember a proverb that for this type of SP to come about, the company in question has to approach to EA. I consider they are right, for the reason that I appreciate that Ford is back as a member of EA and the store at the moment have Ford cars, as they did within TS2. I memorize reading somewhere in 2008 that Ford would not be part of TS3 until your financial situation is resolved. I wish EA IKEA either approach early as TS2. Half my wardrobe is H & M. You know how many times I had to recreate my H & M sweater band? Like too many.

re: I think that the coming sp of sims 3 must comes with TS2 Ikea and TS2 H&M stuff packs

I keep in mind the firestorm that resulted within the Sims 2 forums at what time EA announced it was producing an H & M stuff pack. Oh my word! Outrage! Outrage, I say yes! That many fans expressed because how dare we sell and EA gives gamers branded content! That is, he was very bad, almost as bad as this forum, when a new expansion pack is announced. By the time things IKEA package arrived, fans were resigned to branded content, but still did not like.

The Sims 3, which marks the content almost from the beginning, and most of it was free or purchased a product that would normally pay money for anyway, like Dr. Pepper soft drinks, and acquire the code that possibly will contain that particular thing. Nevertheless for free. I'm not sure people would sit still for a full accessory pack of branded content. Still, this is an entirely new group. Maybe I could be wrong. Just maybe. I remember the outrage when Sims 1, McDonald submitted a kiosk.

Re: I think that the coming sp of sims 3 must comes with TS2 Ikea and TS2 H&M stuff packs

I would definitely buy another H & M or IKEA stuff pack if one went out. The good thing about having the real life objects in games is that you have a better chance of looking good. I know it sounds stupid, but frankly there is some bizarre clothing / items available in TS3 (and most of my IKEA furniture so it would be great to have in the game). Possibly if the Los Sims took a page commencing the Skate franchise, and in fact construct some men decent shoes and jeans.