Thread: How to set high fire rate in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

How to set high fire rate in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I recently finished a session of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer. Look, I was looking for my own ideal gun, so I guess I would go with who has a high rate of fire. It turns out that these are not always useful. In fact, I really do not know when, exactly, are useful. I do not want to continue collecting the similar cruddy weapon and let my team down. Why be supposed to I be concerned regarding the type of fire? What are the pros and cons of having a firing rate high / low? More often than not acquire my gun to fit the map and mode.

Re: How to set high fire rate in Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 3 months. And even I saw the similar issue with my game. I am not able to set any fire rate while using gun. It does basically behave in a wrong way. I try to search about this on internet but still I am not able to find any appropriate steps to accomplish this. So that’s why I am posting my question here. I am sure that someone will help me to fix this issue. As I am new player for this game so please help me thank you.

You have to parachute onto the roof of a building demolished in order to function if not you’re wasting your time. It seems that, I have not explained sufficient previously, however to be honest there is not anything more than that, trust me, try for yourself you will not regret. Night is the only real answer to give and useful. But I still want to know why you need to know about shutter speed. How does the gun, besides going through my ammunition faster.

The problem with the high rate of firearms is that they are high in the dispersal of bullet damage to LOW. F2000, I'm looking at you. We want a weapon that is relatively fast, but quite serious damage. Personally, I have had the most success with XM8 M416 and Proto. Both are fully automatic and accurate, and dammed, the M416 looks sexy. Couple shot in bursts and Magnum ammo and you have a beast on their hands.

It depends on top of your approach of play. High rate of firearms normally have less injure per bullet. Consequently if you play fast-paced run and gun, and after that a firearm is the perfect speed used for you. Close enough to an opponent means the spread of bullet will be lower, which means that the high rate of fire will be more effective for the reason that more likely a chance of hitting your opponent through a lot of bullets within a short period of time.

If you are a slower rate, from station to station type player, and then a lower rate of fires with great damage suits her best. Rate is also higher fire generally means more recoil, except in line of duty, where there is no recoil. Higher rate of fire means less accuracy. Medium heat rate is a good compromise unless you are good at goal and I like to know about your enemies. Also being in the army I cannot personally attest that if you try to go all Rambo you lose control and spray everywhere, while a controlled explosion of the land cut the target.

No matter, just get the feel. For example, I'm usually a doctor and I am in favor of the MG3, the key is not more than 3 rounds burst. In fact, if the scope is attached to 4x, can get people through the map if you only use 3 pop round. Just to underscore the amount of detail and realism in Bad Company 2, in real life is the way the military trains soldiers who have the misfortune of being assigned or m240b M249. I am sure this will help you thank you.