Thread: Error Code 80710016 in Playstation and PSN is again down

Error Code 80710016 in Playstation and PSN is again down

When I try to log in to the PSN & start to play the video game then I got error code 80710016. This is the error code arrive in the last two days into my playstation and I need the specific solution over this problem. I try to find out the specific solution over this problem but can’t able to do that. This error code has to be do the PSN down again or something else. Any type of help for solving the problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Error Code 80710016 in Playstation and PSN is again down

The mentioned error code 80710016 in this Playstation will be indicating that the Network is offline. Hence, it will be the completely network connectivity problem. It could be also possible that the PS has not been capable to connect with the other network connecting devices. Then you need to check the connection of the network. If something wrong happen on this connection, then reconnect this network. This type of task will be solving your problem. The main reason behind the PSN is again goes down is that the network of this system has been not properly work.

If the network connectivity of the system has been not work properly then you need to check that the Playstation Network Card. This will be the reason why the network is goes to the offline and it will indicate the error code. This Playstation Network Card on the playstation will be providing the facility to keep yourself updated with a ultimate essence. If the something wrong happen on this PSN card, then you need to exchange this and then it might be solve the problem.

I'm getting the same code on both my Playstation 3 as well as the Playstation 2 gaming console. i look for good solution over this problem and most people mention that its in maintenance. The PSN might be going down AGAIN because last time PSN got hacked. Then you need to reconnect this device and then reboot the system. This will be work and the problem is to be solved completely. This is the best way to do this.

I also faced the same kind of problem in this playstation 2 system. Then I try several type of solution to solve this problem but it can’t work. Then in one article I read that if the subscription of the PSN card is over then this network problem is to be arrived onto the system. Hence I decided to just to just do the subscription of this PSN card and do this task. This will be work onto my system and now there will ne nothing wrong happen onto it.

If you want to solve this problem then you need to read the Playstation Network Store Article. This is the way to solve this playstation network connectivity problem. Hence, first read it as per the mentioned solution onto this article solves the existing problem of the system. This PSN additionally enables we to buy as good as download ultimate gaming product using this network connection. Hence this PSN will be goes down.