Thread: Can we have Duke Nukem Forever demo on Steam?

Can we have Duke Nukem Forever demo on Steam?

Well I am big fond of the video gaming. I have played number of video games on the computer so far. Recently I have come to know about the thing that is Duke Nukem Forever demo has been released on the Steam. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true or its just a rumor. Let me know the speculation of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have Duke Nukem Forever demo on Steam?

According to this particular game is seems to be great on the Pc. Well there is great performance on the PS3 version of this particular game. I am thinking that I am going to download the demo version of the game and I would play the same until and unless the full version of this particular game has been released by the developer of this particular game. I let you know as far as demo version of the game has been released by the developer.

You need to require to have the GOTY edition of this particular game instead you can play the game with the regular version. If you are unable to get the code then you have to simply begin with the downloading the game. Once the downloading of the game get started you have to simply right click on the same and you have to simply go for the code section where you will be able to get the code.

You can also perorder the game to get the code in case you are not happy with the demo version of the game you should simply cancel the preorder. I have already played the demo version of this particular game and I have found that this particular game is having the great graphical look. I have decided that I am going to get this particular game as there is a finale release of this particular game.

Well I don’t agree with you. I did not liked the demo version of this particular game. But still I am waiting for the review of the game then I think I will decide should I purchase the game or not. I have noticed number of users who are saying that this particular game is really fun making. They are saying that there is lots of fun in the game that we can enjoy and get value for the money if we are supposed tp buy the final release of the game.