Thread: Ideas on Battlefield 3

Ideas on Battlefield 3

I think the dice is to steal an unknown chapter of the book, I'm not sure if you did it first, but the first time I've seen in a multiplayer game. Whenever you go online unknown who took the money, BF3 should be removed and experience points every time you leave the most points takes away from what you earned more points in their range of experience. When I think of it this should apply to kill people who join just for fun, really annoying.

Re: Ideas on Battlefield 3

You know how long mp bf games are? People have other things to do. This is a bad idea, in my opinion. That's why we have the skill level, but decreases when you do something like that. That would be bad because the game modes are always a barrier to entry. "Do not play this game, if you do not have at least 1 hour" Many people will be rejected if it could not play or be punished for playing 30 minutes at a time. If you want that will not be, join a clan and face other clans if you are worried about the graduates.

EXP does not matter to the majority; this does not really change anything, but rather cause discomfort. In addition, Uncharted is not the first to use the method ", which is led gains by quitting." Team killing really would not be a problem if friendly fire is sorted out. If there is something you simply use the boot process the victim, but then again we will have to kill fellow rogue friends out on a full side, screwed his own team to be mastered.

That is a very bad idea, Uncharted understand why people quit all the time because they do not want to lose. For my part, I hated it in Uncharted; twice I've lost the connection for any reason, and then beaten with a fine. And it happens on the battlefield too, but when the battlefield is running as soon as people leave, new people join, so no big deal. And not always work, but if there is something that should only work on making them work better.

In addition, if you leave your game performance is reflected within the little merit system reaches the after that time you join a game. And all their deaths are still numbered; as a result I actually did not leave whatever thing to help their stats. Battlefield is well completed. This is not required. And I play BF2 continually, and I'm at a level 50. As a result I have to say that I agreed to put something like this is simply not necessary BF.