Thread: Has anyone heard about HD collection for Devil may cry game?

Has anyone heard about HD collection for Devil may cry game?

Devil may cry HD collection might be a rumor but not sure about it. Well I have heard about it and people say that in the future E3, they are going to publicize this collection and others lately this year. Well I don’t have any idea but if this is true then I think the developers are going to add trophies and may for the fourth part too. It would be an amazing experience so what do you feel trophy hunters?

Re: Has anyone heard about HD collection for Devil may cry game?

I say another platform easier. Typically, collections are easier plats. I really love this collection. I committed the crime of not playing the first two, so this is great. Also, I think the other collection which is announced Jak and Daxter. It has been confirmed that there will be Ratchet and Clank, so I'm leaning towards the JAD, it is one of the most famous franchises. I intend to play this on the PS2, but having it in the PS3 trophies is much better.

And Capcom is known that platinum requirements very difficult. I liked these games, but my memory of the more difficult challenges, especially the first game, sometimes very frustrating. If Capcom was smart, they would trophies manageable. But this is Capcom, and are considered trophies / achievements high on their priority. All that aside, this would be a great way to publicize the series before you release the reset. A good marketing move.

Given that I have in a box for ps2, I would not buy it. But I wish that the rental insurance, only for the trophies. This and the collection of Resident Evil will get a lot of new fans. I love Capcom. I really would like to renew these for the PS3. Only played the second and not buy the third, as it had more content with the release of greatest hits and do not buy greatest hits. Earn a grade of SSS as on some lvls in these games is incredibly difficult. So I have the feeling that there might be some simple or crazy.

I cannot wait, I never had the chance to play the originals, whether through DMC4 on the support of this trophy will be 100% must buy. Also, the room has achievements to get an SSS ranking at each level of difficulty Dante must die, it will be very difficult. Capcom loves what achievements / trophies incredibly difficult for those who are skilled enough to get I would love it if they make different DMC collection without adding SSS classification or difficulty trophies with him.

Yes, it is absolutely true. I managed to get a lot of achievements in my 360 before it reached the YLOD and it took me months to get the attempts of the majority and multiple. Must have accumulated in one hour 70 + good at it. Anyway this is awesome. I would pick this up on the first day. These ports PS2 are doing very good. To do a GTA III, VC, SA and the trilogy. I am too eager to have this game so waiting for the release of this game.

As I'm searching on Google now, but anyone who says any of the DMC is an easy platform to be a surprise, the classification of the triple S is very hard on DMD mode, how hell would be enough to thwart two people, who after Heaven and Hell where one hit kills kill the enemy, but hell and hell is a blow to you, you're dead. If any of these platforms will still enjoy the hell out of them, classic games, and 4 was the hardest IMO, only got to ch 7, H & H mode 360, but put in more than 220 hours. DMC4 that a patch would be a separate issue all together and that is not part of the alleged "high definition", collection, and would have to do the hope that it would be like DMC4 and a system of rewards in the game similar to the Uncharted original. And the release of this impressive collection without patching ol Dante and Nero, so it's just wrong.