Thread: Are you planning to buying LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

Are you planning to buying LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

I am here just planning to get LittleBigPlanet 2 for my ps3. Anyone know some features or any characteristics for this? I just want to know more about LittleBigPlanet 2. I tried to search this on many sites but can’t get full information about this. So I really need to know that, is this worth to buy this game? Please if anyone here has any idea or any information on this than please provide me.

Re: Are you planning to buying LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

I could not stop smiling during the second level. I cannot wait to see what other new gameplay features have been added. Honestly, when it was first announced LBP2 was sure not going to buy. I thought there was no need for a sequel. I did not think could be added to justify a purchase. Now it's a completely different story. The Day I'm getting the Collector's Edition 1. I'm amazed at the amount of content from Media Molecule is making in this game.

I just play the story mode and thought the game was over. Just do not click. Trainers platform are actually one of my favorite genres, but I just do not like the interface, gameplay, mechanics or back pain. I love what they've done. Can you play levels people in the demo? Anyway, I will not spend my money on something I'm not sure. Money is too tight and the games cost way too much today for something.

I have the beta version of it and play the hell out of the first. He also convinced a group of my friends who had never tried to play. A few of them realize now, of course. I always say that is all that Mario could have been in a next generation system. To do this a bit. Complaints about the platform sounded like BS me. After playing the demo, I found that jumping and running was much smaller than the first game. I cannot see how anyone can find fault with it.

I thought LBP2 could be a great game for use with Move. Since there’s a great set of tools to make their own games, I like to see what kind of movement, players can create controlled games. I hope there will be some use of a single player to move and control navigation. I've heard prehistoric Sackboy moves and some new levels that are just to move the disk and moving DLC will be soon.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. It is one of the reasons you've already ordered my local game store. 1, because I wanted the first day and 2 because I receive $ 5 off at pre-order a game from them. Later, I checked Amazon and I know, I did not pay tax or shipping. It would have been the same price, could have achieved Ratchet & Clank and costumes, and I had the game yet if Amazon has done first.

There is something wrong with the Amazon site, where promotions are not displayed when you select the collectors editions of games, but the promotions are always applied to all versions of a game. People ask about it in the Amazon forums at any time. It confuses people. You can always contact them to verify. Amazon receives a response to me in a few minutes each time I contacted them. The collector's edition seems mild indeed. I thought that command, but if you spend a collector’s edition of Killzone 3 will be one.

Media Molecule has some pretty impressive levels. I wonder if they make the creation tools and then use that to create the story mode. I have not gotten to play with other players yet. Maybe it's just connection troubles. Somebody link me in comparison to one level, but I got wedged in a loading screen for a pair of minutes waiting to link until it resulted in somebody else’s pods and then I threw a few seconds.