Thread: Same gamertag with two users in Xbox live?

Same gamertag with two users in Xbox live?

I am having a bad time and this has really annoyed me guys please help me out of this, Ok so my problem is I was having a user name and it got banned just some month ago I don’t know what was the reason though and I have to change it but now I have found someone who is using the same name and he is a senior player then me and I don’t know from when he is using it and I have been talking to customer care and running from forums to forums to solve it but I don’t know how he is allowed to have the same Name when I am not allowed to do that can anyone tell me have anyone faced the problem like this before?

Re: Same gamertag with two users in Xbox live?

I don’t think many people would have faced this problem but maybe there are few can’t say but I think this is the first case were someone else is using the name and you have been banned by the same name. so don’t know what to suggest but I think someone would have complained about your name and that is the reason why it would have been banned and he would have chosen it some days ago may be he would be getting the notice to or may be if no one is complaining about it then he won’t be banned.

Ok so I would ask you to read the COC to understand why you cannot reference the name on your profile. You cannot open issues in a sensible, therefore, gave a name change required to make it go away. If anyone has a variation, or through some Vodo the same name will not hesitate to report the name in order to receive the same adequate fnc. Support you said you came here to make them disappear, as the FNC permit not an issue and don’t try to make such small problems as a big issue.

It may be that, the user already must be having that name and by some mistake you would have got the name to use and later on it would have been found that there are a clashing between two name and then one off the user have to be banned or there may be a coincident that both the user must have created there ID at a same time and then there were two user and later on you would have be noticed that you have been created ID after him even if it is a sec late and then you must have been banned and he is still using the name.

Does it really make any difference? I don’t understand why you are working so hard just to get the name back cant you think on one better name and use it from now. Is that name so important for you. I would also say that why don’t you enjoy the game rather making such an small problem as a issue I don’t think anyone is going to look over it because its not something which would be a frequently asked query and the company don’t have any problem with all this so no one would be caring for it so better choose another name and start enjoying the game.

Definitely I would like to support these point’s this is a silly query and no one needs to run behind it there must be some problem or maybe he has selected it now and it would be deleted in some days and I don’t think you really need to care about this world is full of so many game and all why don’t you just get a new name and have fun with that taking up the same point of that name won’t be working and don’t even seem to be fair.