Thread: Need proper power supply for Xbox 360 Slim

Need proper power supply for Xbox 360 Slim

I recently got the Xbox 360 Slim 250GB along with Microsoft Kinect. It looked pretty good in ads and posters, so I got the gaming console for myself. But after purchasing the Xbox I came across one more issue while using it. I am looking for a proper power supply for the device, but I am unable to find one till yet. I already tried using the 120V to 220V converter inorder to start the Xbox but nothing seems to be working at the moment. Please suggest me something that according to you can be helpful for me.

Re: Need proper power supply for Xbox 360 Slim

As you have said that you recently purchased the device. So, I am sure that you might be provided with the User Guide as well as the Device Manual. You can search for the same along with the accessories which came along with the device, when you purchased them. Just have a look upon the manuals and the user guides and you will be getting the exact information on how much power supply is actually needed for the device

You recently purchased the Xbox 360 Slim 250GB along with Microsoft Kinect, so I am sure you must have also got the necessary power cords, the AC Adapters which could help you provide the needed right amount of power supply to your devices. So, I would recommend you to use the adapters which were provided along with the device in order to supply power to your Xbox 360 and the Microsoft kinect.

Thank you, guys for replying. Actually I got the device from my cousins who stay a bit far away from my place and I forgot to carry the needed adapters to start up the device. And it is humanly not possible for me to visit them so frequently just to get the cords and adapters for the device. So I wanted to know where I can get the proper supply for the Xbox 360 Slim and the Microsoft kinect, without getting them in trouble and damaging them.

I would recommend you to visit the nearest gaming store, where you can purchase all the gaming devices and related accessories and ask the staff available at the store to provide you with the needed power adapter. Even if you say the product id and the product which you are using, you will be getting the necessary accessories for them. But make sure that you are purchasing the original accessories so that you don’t face any issues in later phase.

The only best way to find a new power brick for your Xbox console application is to contact the phone support of Xbox. You can also search for the same on Internet and get the needed information from the official website of Xbox. So, I would recommend you to visit the official website of Xbox and get the needed information regarding the Xbox console and the Kinect for which you are trying to search power brick from such a long time. Click here and visit the official link.

You need to search for an alternative power supply for your Xbox console and the Kinect as well. The most appropriate place where you can find the correct answer for your query is an authorized store of Xbox gaming console and the Microsoft Kinect store. If you find any in your nearest area, then make a visit to the respective stores and get the appropriate power adapters for them. The staff of the store will be having the accurate knowledge about the same.