Thread: Black Ops: 'Annihilation' Add On Compatibility for xbox

Black Ops: 'Annihilation' Add On Compatibility for xbox

Hey guys can you help me by letting me know what is this Disc Compatibility and Region Compatibility I have been hearing such stuffs and I want to know what are all this please help me buy letting me know what is it actually I am unable to know what these discussions are about my friends were also discussing about it and they don’t know about it clearly to so can I get any help from you guys regarding this?

Re: Black Ops: 'Annihilation' Add On Compatibility for xbox

Well I would like to tell you about this in little detail ok so its like by purchasing this extension, make sure you buy the same language as the game disc. Some regions have multiple languages, so be sure to confirm that you are buying. For example, is like the map should be of where you are leaving or which ever you are buying and when you are going for that region it must be clearly satisfied on the disk so I you have to take care of that and this is a Disc compatibility and region compatibility.

Hey its just about the map pack is only available to users in certain regions. It means when ever you are buying the pack it must be according to the region you are buying like if you are going for the map of French the language would be of French and if on CD its written English language and disc is English then the map would be for USA. So please make sure your account reflects its region to ensure the physical region being shown the appropriate content on the market. If you can not see this map pack, you may simply not available in your area.

Ok so I have a very simple example for it dude the name itself suggest what it must be dealing with the Disc Compatibility would b dealing with the language of the Disc I means if on the Disc it is written English then the language of then disc would be in usa English and if the DLC is written English/ usa then the map would be for the USA this is what region compatibility means according to the language and all the map would be decided if the language is French then the map is suppose to be of French.

Nothing much its just stating some points to be taken care of while you are buying the Disc some of the points I would be suggestion which are to be taken care of are Game type which can be a simple disc or a game on demand then the second thing is the game language like English , French or etc then map pack language this is related with the language of the disc if English language then map pack must be USA and if language French the map pack has to be French and then account region states which region you are buying usa or French and then the physical region from which part of the world you are buying all this stuff must be checked carefully and if they are all right then only the CD is correct.

Disc Compatibility Region Compatibility
    I would be saying that this Disc Compatibility and region Compatibility would be almost one in the same thing but stated in different way like Disc Compatibility is something which would be dealing with the language of the Disc that should be written on the Disc and the game Map Depends on the language of the Disc and The Region Compatibility is almost one and the same which deals with the Region and Language as if the Region is USA then the language and the Map would be of USA, and if the language is French so the map would be of the French that’s it nothing more with it.