Thread: Clicking on ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ starts downloading even if it is not for mac os

Clicking on ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ starts downloading even if it is not for mac os

I have just discovered a bug in the game and what I want to say is that when I see this link on the steam. When I click on it then the downloadable game starts downloading and even after it is clearly specified there that it is not for the mac os. So just a information that I wanted to inform you all here. so better watch out for that, I know that steam people will have to think over this issue and do something over this. so that’s what I am saying here. do watch out for the same and comment on that accordingly.

Re: Clicking on ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ starts downloading even if it is not for mac os

Well not a big deal if you don’t want to download then stop downloading better not go ahead with the downloading that’s what I feel here. see there are various such kind of bugs that ahs been reported in the game. So do not worry about the same. report this to the steam people about the said issie and probably they will discover some solution for the same. that is what I think would be the perfect suggestion for you. so do work on the same and let me know if the problem has got solved or not.

Re: Clicking on ‘Activate a Product on Steam’ starts downloading even if it is not for mac os

Yes the game does gets downloaded but while running the game it does not run at all. so that’s where the problem is. Have you tried running the game in the mac system it will not run at all. so that’s what I am saying here. so do download the game and try running it see I am quite sure that it will not run at all. tahts what I feel here and hence I am passing the same information for you as well. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same. in case if you want to say something on the said issue then do comment over here. I will try and solve the problem.

Thanks a lot for all th e suggestions that you have given here. appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. Yes that can be the cases as well. I have never thought of that case as well. So that’s what I want to say here. anyways thanks for the important suggestion for the game. As per steam people is concerned lets hope that they get to note about the particular thread and do some changes accordingly there.

Yes no issues there we are in fact happy that the issue like these was solved because of that, so much happy that your issue was solved because of that. anyways issue like these have to be looked after the steam people on the same and they must solve the issue accordingly with the necessary update. That is what i feel here.