Thread: Who is better in InFamous 2: Nix or Kuo?

Who is better in InFamous 2: Nix or Kuo?

So what do you all think guys about this particular question, I know it si a bit tricky question that I have made here and I am sure that you will look after the same here. so what I want to say here is that in the game InFamous 2, what do you think which has the better chemistry with the cole? Is it nix or the kuo? So do vote for the one which you think is the better of the two. I mean it will be an interesting discussion over here. so nice to hear it from you all. so better reply guys and lets make this thread very much interesting over here. So do reply on the same I am waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Who is better in InFamous 2: Nix or Kuo?

My vote will definitely go with the Kuo, simply because her looks did not much through the game and also simplicity is quite definitive. So that’s what I like. However if we see the nix. I thought she was the most annoy able girl in the group. That is what I feel here and hence that’s the appropriate suggestion from my side. So I have given my idea over here. would like to hear it from you all, so guys reply on the same.

Even my vote will go for the kuo simply because she has some interesting moves like ice jump and many others but the most favorite of them all was the ice jump. That’s what I think here and hence that’s the reason why I am selecting kuo. I do not have much words for Nix simply because she has Ionic drain. So that’s what I need to say here. nothing much to say about the Nix but any day I will select the kuo, so that’s my choice.

I would simply disagree with you all over here. my vote will definitely go with the Nix. Simply because she was the attractive of both of them, also her chemistry with Cole was so much interesting. Even she was more powerful then the kuo. Her powers were very much effective during the side missions that is what I feel. I know that many of them are going to hate me over this comment but still I said what I wanted to say. Many of them will completely disagree with me over here but still that’s my opinion guys.

Really shocking to hear about that how can you vote for her even after knowing that her face is not so attractive as well as her voice is so irritating that I need to remove my headphones out when she shouts in the game. How can you give vote for that silly girl. I don’t think so any of the powers are so much effective when others are leading their way in the game. That’s what I feel here. I will advise you to complete all the levels of the game and then start commenting here over the issue. so that’s what I want to say here. do watch out for the same.

Guys relax there is nothing much to fight over here about this issue, it is just a simple question that I have asked. Anyways all of them do have their own opinions on topics like these. So we must respect them. Some of them like Nix while majority of them here I have seen that they are against nix they are going with the kuo. Simply because of her simplicity as well as some of the hidden powers in her.