Thread: Is World of Warcraft PvP a joke?

Is World of Warcraft PvP a joke?

I have seen many of the PVP contents and I think seriously there is some problem with it. so that’s what I feel here. Many of the patches have been fixed out but still I think there has been many issues with it. especially with the world of warcraft. I cannot recollect the issues that I have faced while playing the game especially PvP. So guys do suggest me some good PvP game which is out now and which you think will be playable at this moment of time. So guys please do send in your suggestions over here, I am waiting for the help from your side. So do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Is World of Warcraft PvP a joke?

Several MMORPG games do not have good PvP. New be it the Guild Wars or the WoW none of them have a good Pvp. That is what I feel here and I am sure that you all also will agree with the same here. You will not believe I was having the same problem playing the PvP but we cannot do anything about it. I think so what I want to say here is that it is almost impossible to have balanced PvP in a genre. So this is what I want to say here.

Have you ever played Warhammer? If not then go and play the game online. Then you will be getting a better idea of the game. That is what I think so. now what is the major plus point of the game is that it had a buff system. now what that buff system will do is that even the lower leveled people with low arms can be buffed with the people having good arms and amunations. This is the feature that I liked the most in this game. However I have just playted the trial version of the game and with the trila version I can easily say that It ahs got some awesome graphics and suitable UI. That’s what I feel here.

I think so there must be some changes made in the PvP which must be implemented as soon as possible in the game. That’s what I feel here. So what I am saying is that we must remove the stats from the PvP. Plus it will be fun playing the game with the different dresses and all. these changes will definitely contribute in the game. This is what I think here and hence that’s the necessary suggestions for you. so that’s the necessary suggestion which I think must be implemented.

In my options stat based games are not meant for the PvP at all. that is what I think here and also I am not able to understand as if what is the purpose of PvP in a genre. Yes I agreed that we all must play this game co operatively with the friends. Now that does not mean that we must start to frag people. In case anyone ants to do that then they must start playing skill based games such as CS and TF2. If they think they are good in that. So this is what my opinion is and I am sure that many of them here are looking for the same but still I feel that there should be some urge3nt changes made over here.

Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. So thanks a ton for the same. I appreciate that you have did worked a lot for the suggestions, so thanks a lot for that. I am happy with the responses that you all have provided here. So appreciate you all for that only.