Thread: Crysis 1 coming for Consoles confirmed by ESRB

Crysis 1 coming for Consoles confirmed by ESRB

I am felling so much happy to inform you all that the crysis 1 will be released for the consoles and it will be so much fun having to play this game in the consoles. I just checked the ESRB search results and it is showing up there. So that’s what I want to say here. Since the Crysis 2 did not work very well with the consoles and hence I am expecting that this game will be a good hit with the other gamers that’s what I feel here and hence do pass on the comments or any ideas that you want to say here. Please do feel free to comment over here. I am waiting.

Re: Crysis 1 coming for Consoles confirmed by ESRB

That’s a good news that you have given here. So what I want to say here is that with the Crysis game we had some good visuals and hence that’s the reason why the game was such a good hit. So now even if we think of playing the game in the consoles I don’t think so that will make any kind of difference over here. So that’s what I want to say here. In fact what I think is that the crysis experience can be simply recreated in the new hardware platforms. So that’s what I want to say here. Since the old crysis is what I think was the best game that was developed by the EA sports. So that’s what I feel here.

Yes that will be very much interesting to see as if how will they plan this game for the new consoles. So that’s what I think here. I just want to see like how do they plan to tackle the ram deficit. So that’s what I am planning here and hence that’s what I think here. I am thinking that there will be a lot of textures in the game as well as lots of planning in the game. So that’s what I think here plus with the game what I want to say here is that there must be added up some low resolutions textures. That’s what I feel here and hoping to see in the game as well.

Yes in the crysis 1 one thing that we get to see is that thought the game has some best tactics and good gameplay length still I think the graphics did let it down. So I think the graphics will be worked on in this console version as well as I think it is the best first person shooter game that I have ever played. So that’s what my experience is regarding the game and I simply do think that’s the reason why I went ahead with the game. However I am keeping my fingers crossed with this game. So that’s what I need to say here. Do look out for the same.

I have some questions in my mind which I need an answer to? So what I am saying here is that now when the game is releasing In the console version. Why they are releasing now? Crysis 2 was a good experience in the console then why release its earlier version in the console? How it is going to see in the market? personally speaking I did not have a great experience playing this game. Hence I am saying this to you all. so people do look on the same and comment accordingly over here. Please do reply over here. I am waiting for the help.

Yes the developers are not releasing this game for the people like you. who don’t like anything in the game. Its like they are coming up with the console version especially for the fans of the crysis. Fans do love crysis 1 much better than the crysis 2 and because of some low graphics that were seen in the pc version, they have been worked out for the consoles versions. That’s what I think here and the necessary answer for your questions. So that’s what I wanted to add here.